Enough Already!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RightHand, Apr 16, 2014.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I know it will melt quickly tomorrow but tonight.....well, let's just say I'm so over the "beauty of a New England winter night"

04-16-20141.

VisuTrac, hank2222, Mike and 2 others like this.
  2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

We have rain..... I feel your pain..... but just not cold here. :)

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    Mike likes this.
  3. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

What's that all over your car?????..... Joking.... got a buddy in Michigan that feels the same exact way!

Mike likes this.
  4. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I think I need to visit my friend Bear. I'd rather deal with a sunburn than ice pelting me in the face

Mike, chelloveck and Yard Dart like this.
  5. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

And you are most welcome anytime @RightHand .... some warm ocean breezes and sunshine coming right up ;)

Mike and Yard Dart like this.
  6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Oh that is a dusting. We got 6" of snow on Sunday. I can't whine about it because it is going to be a dry summer. I think we will have one more big storm then it will be the dry season.

Bear and Mike like this.
  7. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Seriously, all that is why I am where I am at. I can survive down here without power without freezing. A chickee, a dog, a few semi domestic pigs, some guineas, and chickens, my canoe, snares and gill nets, and an isolated hammock in the swamp. A southern country boy can survive.
    Y'all learned about cold and snow early on. ..... and you stayed. It's on you, sorry.

Bear, Motomom34, Mike and 3 others like this.
  8. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Was down near freezing here last night but is supposed to warm back up today. First person I hear complaining about the heat will get a rock up side their head, though.

Bear, VisuTrac, BTPost and 4 others like this.
  9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Solid 70s on Monday, 50s with heavy rain at gitup on Tuesday. So far, so good. Then a cold front passed thru and we got a couple inches of snow. It'll be gone by the weekend, but jeez --

Bear likes this.
  10. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

yup, had freeze warnings here the last 2 nights. Got a warm up coming tho, should be the last bit of winter for the year. SHOULD :)

Bear likes this.
  11. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

40F and Blue Sky, Sunshine, CAVU.... maybe 55F at 2 Pm.... We will see....

Bear likes this.
  12. firekey

firekey Monkey

About 30 years ago, I decided that I wasn't going to put up with heat or cold anymore. I just move twice a year. It's very simple, actually.

Bear likes this.
  13. RightHand

firekey, have you ever gone to coventry?

14. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Troll be slammed BAM !!! I felt the tremor all the way down here and +10,000 to the mod !

Motomom34 and Yard Dart like this.
  15. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Oh 68 deg here and sunny

16. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

55 and raining.... till Friday :(

17. Sapper John

Sapper John Analog Monkey in a Digital World

RightHand, you can visit NC and experience both at the same time...just sayin'.

18. RightHand

LOL. I'll keep that in mind when planning my next vacation Sapper. Not dissimilar to rolling in the snow after a nice sauna, I imagine

19. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Do you do that? That must be a sight for those manning the Keyhole Satellites. ;)

20. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

@Right Hand
    [​IMG]

RightHand likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7