Environmentalists or is it just me?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oil pan 4, Jan 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Environmentalists = usually a spectator, usually all talk no meaningful action.
    Conservationists = the active player who gets Monday morning quarterbacked by the environmentalists

T. Riley and ghrit like this.
  2. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Mona's was a read !
    Story here was 10 years ago ,neighbours here farms are 8K hectares to acres for the larges , beside me down to 50H.
    So we get issued 3 recycling tubs (on our taxes) per house / farm / ranch & told to put out .
    Now the Garbage day is cut in half the pickups because the second of the moon phase timing is recycle day pick up .

This green bucket with wheels on it is to be loaded with all meat scraps etc / food etc.
    I know when a see the odd bear , Were gettin a recycle day pick up .

Do you think any apartment buildings have this >> NO , they pay for a dumpster !! WTF !!
    We compost & have for YEARS . They now shoot bears , Cats . Seen these green buckets smashed all over .

THEN the idiots told us to put it out before the truck arrives !! Then the second thing they said was to freeze all the contents before putting it out !!

NOW here is the real BS , say 50 farms in the valley here , You won't ever see a green food bucket left out EVER , But the truck still comes around , every two weeks for 5 years plus on my taxes !!!

These Idiot minds come from the city & make us PAY for there jobs !!
    WE NEED A NEW DIRTY 30 CLEANING .

Farmers will survive .
    Just put in a huge seed order for 2018 delivery in November , 5 years worth , Most rough hands did the same ..
    Sloth

SB21 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7