1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Mosby Erratum

Discussion in '3 Percent' started by melbo, Mar 13, 2015.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

We’ve (both Sam and myself) received a lot of correspondence regarding the apparent printing error in Volume Two of The Reluctant Partisan. Specifically, page 73 has completely disappeared. Initially, I assumed this was an erratum on my part, with the formatting, where I’d inadvertently deleted a page worth of information. Looking at a hard copy of the book however, I noticed that the header, footer, and marginal information is also missing.

I don’t think this is a printer error, I think this is something corrupted in the file itself. Unfortunately, I’m entirely too much of a Luddite to figure out WTF is wrong. I will be forwarding Sam C. a new version of the pdf for the printers. In the interim, while I do need to locate the appropriate thumb drive that has the Volume Two files on it (it’s buried somewhere in my home office), as soon as I do, I will publish the missing information here on the website.

Thank you for your patience and consideration on these issues.

Continue reading...
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary