Ever have one of those days?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GrandpaDave, Dec 31, 2011.

1. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

BlueHelmet1. BlueHelmet.

Alpha Dog likes this.
  2. weegrannymush

weegrannymush Monkey+

I know this is not the "Religion" Thread but I feel like I should post the following quote from the Bible....it never was more apt than right now in these days of uncertainty.

Jesus is describing what will be happening in the last days...."Men's hearts will fail them for fear: and of the things which they see coming upon the earth."

Now ain't THAT just a true word, or what! I may not have quoted it exactly (it's from memory, not bad for nearly 80, huh!) but there are so many different translations of the Bible, I guess it will be close enough. I know it is in Luke.

If I have done something really, really wrong in posting this here, I apologize....but I hope the atheists, agnostics and sceptics among us will not take exception to it, just this once.....you must surely all admit that He hit the nail right on the head with this one. For starters, what is one of the major causes of death right now? That's right, HEART FAILURE! Interesting to anyone? Or am I just being a silly old woman (I know how to do that so well these days, lol)

Alpha Dog, Sapper John and BTPost like this.
  3. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

STANG I like that such a pretty blue with a nice tight group.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7