Everytown For Commies anti-gunners

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Legion489, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

I saw this leftwing pack of lies and BS and thought it was a masterful piece of lies. My comments all in caps.

Remember that time Senator Mitch McConnell accidentally let it slip that any Supreme Court nominee would need to have the NRA's stamp [MEANING NON-IDIOTS AND PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY BELIEVE THE CONSTITUTION MEANS WHAT IT STATES] of approval? [REMEMBER WHEN HITLERY SAID SHE WOULD DESTROY THE CONSTITUTION, WHICH SHE SWORE TO UP HOLD, AND BAN GUNS?]

Well, they weren't kidding. [WHAT, YOU THOUGHT THE RIGHT LIES LIKE YOU DO?] The NRA just poured $1 million into an ad campaign pushing Judge Gorsuch's nomination [MEANING THE $5 MILLION THIS GROUP POURED IN OPPOSING HIM ISN'T WORKING]. That's on top of the $30 million the NRA spent trying [TRYING? HERE I THOUGHT DONALD WON! OH, THAT'S RIGHT, "NOT MY PRESIDENT"] to elect Trump [GUESS THAT MEANS THE $70 MILLION THEY SPENT DIDN'T GET HILTERY ELECTED]. And they're getting what they paid for: In Trump's first meeting about his Supreme Court pick, NRA head honcho Wayne LaPierre was right there next to him.

The NRA thinks they can buy the White House [AGAIN, WE WON, YOU LOST. YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD BUY THE WHITE HOUSE AND THE PEOPLE DISAGREED. YOU LOST. GET OVER IT] -- and now they're trying to buy a Supreme Court seat. [MEANING THE LEFT TRIED TO BUY IT BUT LOST] But we won't let this go without a fight. [RIGHT, NOT YOUR PRESIDENT. RIOTS NOT WORKING OUT FOR YOU? OR JUST LIKE COMMUNISM, IT'S JUST THE WRONG PEOPLE DOING IT AND IF YOU WERE IN CHARGE IT WOULD WORK?]

We're fighting back by mobilizing our grassroots supporters [MORE RIOTS AND SNOWFLAKES BLOCKING ROADS] and sounding the alarm to the media [RIGHT, THE SAME MEDIA THAT SAID "YOU DID NOT DIE AND GO TO HELL, TRUMP WON"?] that Americans deserve to know exactly where Judge Gorsuch stands on guns. [WHERE IS THAT? ON THE CONSTITUTION'S SIDE?]

[​IMG]

HELP US FIGHT BACK

Why does the NRA care so much about the Supreme Court? [GOOD QUESTION! WHY DO YOU?] It's because, in courts across the country, they're pushing their extremist [SUPPORT OF THE CONSTITUTION IS EXTREMIST?] "guns everywhere, for everyone, no questions asked" interpretation of the Second Amendment [WHICH IS WHAT THE CONSTITUTION STATES AND THE FOUNDING FATHERS INTENDED] -- a view far outside the judicial [LEFT WING] mainstream. [WHICH IS WHY DONALD WON AND HITLERY LOST].

Now, they've taken this fight to the highest court in the nation. [AGAIN, SAME AS YOU] But we'll be right there going toe-to-toe with them to push back against their extremist interpretation [MEANING THE LITERAL, AS INTENDED, AS STATED, MEANING OF THE BILL OF RIGHTS] of the Second Amendment.

Thank you for standing with us in this fight, [AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION, THE HIGHEST LAW IN THE LAND].

Erika Soto Lamb
    Chief Communications Officer
    Everytown for Gun Safety

2. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Thanks for reminding me to send in my contribution, albeit a small one. Not everyone on the pro-gun side agrees with the NRA. But of all the organizations with a pro-gun message, it's the one that the left whines and cries most about. That speaks volumes in the NRA's favor.

Everytown is a Mike Bloomberg invention. He has virtually endless resources to pour into it. Think about how advantageous it would be to the rich and powerful such as himself to ban firearms ownership except for the people they employ.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    Bandit99, Oltymer, sec_monkey and 2 others like this.
  3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

It is how Monarchies are made. Disarm the peasants with the promise of protection, when there is none! Decry the criminal exploitation of the populace and impose further restrictions and taxation which effectively makes the peasants more vulnerable.

Sounds like a plan...

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    3M-TA3, Oltymer, sec_monkey and 2 others like this.
  4. duane

duane Monkey+++

I have a knee jerk reaction and send a small donation to a gun friendly org, GOA comes to mind, just in case someone else is stupid enough to donate to their cause.

5. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

It's for the f*ckin' children.

3M-TA3, VisuTrac and oil pan 4 like this.
  6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

If they could just get democrats to stop killing each other that would stop 70% or 80% of murders right there.

Yard Dart, techsar, Bandit99 and 4 others like this.
  7. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

If you let the democrats kill each other ,wouldn't that kind of take care of the problem to begin with ?

john316, GOG, Yard Dart and 2 others like this.
  8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

And we have a winner!!!

GOG likes this.
  9. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Well yes, but those are just the average low info drug dealing demonrats that are breeding so fast (at tax payer expense I might add, but won't, that would be "racist") that 70% mortality before 21 years old leaves another 15 million demonrat voters every year. What we need to do is bus these types to Hiltery's, Obummer's, Di Fi's, Al Gore's, Mike Moore's, Chuckie Schumer's, Rose O'Donnell's (who STILL hasn't left! Come on Rosie, get the heck OUT!) neighborhoods and dump them off, after giving them the address of their favorite left wing commie scum and encouraging them to visit them. Since 96% of these high flying commies have never seen a street level demonrat voter, and the low info drug dealers have never been allowed near any of their party leaders, it should be quite interesting to see what happens.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7