Evil to the north... eh?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Tango3, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

2. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

Ya know that wouldn't suprise me at all. I mean there are enough Anti-Americans up here to fill a province or two. Most of the people who are like that though are usually from back east, their kinda like Canada's New Yorkers. They hate everyone and think that the world revolves around them. They're mostly from Toronto and Montreal(Their part French, so you cant really blame them.)

Yes I expect we will be hearing about more and more of these as the Bush's regime starts to ebb away and palms are not as greased as liberally.
    Sad state of affairs, as most of the Canadians I know are incredibly nice people, and half of them are just like the yanks down south.

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

I was shocked reading this...thought you guys were a sanctuary in all this crap...

4. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

There is no such place anymore

5. CBMS

CBMS Looking for a safe place

lol, RC is right. Call us a neat combination of Chamberlain, Bush, and Charles deGaulle. We are idiots thinking we are getting more and more civilized and peaceful.
    We will do anything to keep it the way we want you to think it is. Anyone who challenges that is a traitor and a "War hawke" or my favorite is "Stupid f***ing American Sympathizer" I got called that one once, Imagine their facewhen I told them I AM American.
    We are proud of shit that doesn't mean anything to anyone anymore and we're only part French.
    (We still all hate the Quebequois. and even the French hate them, must suck to be them.)

6. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Atleast Quebequois know who the enemy is
    (everyone not quebequois)
    "We're not surrounded; we're in a target rich environment..."

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7