Ex-Chicago Cop: Zimmerman Acquittal to Cause Race Riots

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Silversnake

Silversnake Silverback

This administration won't charge Al or Jesse for anything. Ever. The New Black Panthers will probably show up too and they won't be charged.

Motomom34 likes this.
  2. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Careful there VH, he will be suing you for calling him "boy" because we all know that is a racial slur. But girl isn't, never figured that one out.

3. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

That was what I thought until I complimented a black female Petty Officer who worked for me once by saying, "You are the hardest working girl in this office." You'd have thought I'd slapped her. After her reaction, I apologized and assured her that I meant no disrespect. I had no idea that "girl" was considered a racial slur. I guess if you're looking for a reason to be offended though, you can find one.

STANGF150 and Motomom34 like this.
  4. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Barry that little screen is telling him what to say, Susan Rice (lied about Benghazi), Holder (lies about everything ) and the other sycophants are in barry's inner circle.
    If acquitted George Zimmerman may be sent to a transit area of Moscow's Sheremetyevo airport with Snowden.

These are the idiots leading the United States of America? Sad.

2013-07-04T001617Z_1515077228_GM1E9740MP501_RTRMADP_3_EGYPT-PROTESTS-USA.JPG

5. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

I wasn't calling him a Boy, just suggesting he expand his literary repertoire, won't call him a boy cause I call my male dog/cat that all the time, and I wouldn't want to insult them [touchdown]

6. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Being a bit of an old testament kind of guy myself, I think some research is in order to Identify and post personal info on the CEO of CNN, Spike Lee, and Roseanne Barr, so they can receive a little flashback fire from the types of fires they are trying to ignite. With any luck it will burn their houses to the ground! Funny about where those random lightning strikes fall. jus sayin'

Yard Dart and tulianr like this.
  7. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I would hazard a guess that in most rural Florida areas, local law enforcement officers will have "blue flu" if instructed to attempt to disarm the local population. State and Federal enforcers of a disarm attempt might as well invoke the UN Gun treaty and wear Blue UN Helmets as well. They will be received as they should be by Patriotic Constitutionalists.

8. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Not enough to make a rats ass difference in the final outcome!

9. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

" State and Federal enforcers of a disarm attempt might as well invoke the UN Gun treaty and wear Blue UN Helmets as well. They will be received as they should be by Patriotic Constitutionalists."

That is one purpose of a militia, a response to foreign invaders in our streets. (behind every blade of grass):(

10. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Justice has prevailed George Zimmerman found not guilty

Brokor and Minuteman like this.
  11. stg58

I am hitting the streets for a new LED TV!!!!!

Yard Dart and Quigley_Sharps like this.
  12. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

It's too bad that the media and the Gov bent the truth in all regards. From the smilling Teenage pictures to the false written report that the witness could not read even though it was her paper.

Just another example of Obama Care.

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  13. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Yup reminds me of the time I called a female sailor a Wave! This in 1998, how was I to know they are no longer Waves? Must be something lacking in my "Obama Media" skills.

tulianr and Yard Dart like this.
  14. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

If I hadn't just gotten out of the tub 'prepping' for bedtime, I'd be out in the streets cause I want a new dryer, a playstation 3, an iPad, a laptop(for my mother), and other stuff I'll think of later. I probably shouldn't have put a dryer first...I'm a pathetic excuse for a looter I am o_O

oldawg, Quigley_Sharps and Yard Dart like this.
  15. stg58

I wonder if the NFL or the sponsors who pay Cruz will act on his death threats, No.

...........................................................................................................................

After George Zimmerman was found not guilty of all charges on Saturday evening, New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz sent a threatening tweet that has since been deleted from his account.

He tweeted, "Thoroughly confused. Zimmerman doesn't last a year before the hood catches up to him."

16. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

If I were Z I would be heading to Idaho or Montana!!

Silversnake likes this.
  17. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Uhh, Uhh , If I had a son, He would be just like Travon, Kicked out of school wanna be Facebook punk full of THC and malice...

oldawg, Yard Dart and tulianr like this.
  18. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

wares da chootin'?

19. stg58

This was not as violent as the idiot sharpton hoped for so the will have to get their lap dog Holder to file a federal civil rights suit against Zimmerman.
    article-2362829-1ACF08D1000005DC-414_964x706.

article-2362829-1ACF0A14000005DC-772_964x672.

20. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I think they should march around, scream and yell, until they just plain run out of GAS, and have walked their Dogs Off.... Then they can just Go Home.... The second they start any destruction of property, Public or Private, time to bust some heads, and fill up the Drunk Tank.... then upon conviction, they can be chained up, and go out and clean up the streets, of the towns they rioted in.... ..... YMMV....

Brokor, Yard Dart, HK_User and 2 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7