Ex-Chicago Cop: Zimmerman Acquittal to Cause Race Riots

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Jun 29, 2013.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

In March 2012, Obama had lent his political weight to those pressing for Zimmerman's prosecution, saying that "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon."
    I guess his "son" was judged a dope smoking thug...
    Not happy with the verdict? sick Holder on him and they will hound him until they get their pound of flesh and or some homey kills him..

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Justice Department says it is looking into the shooting death of Trayvon Martin to determine whether federal prosecutors should file criminal civil rights charges now that George Zimmerman has been acquitted in the state case.
    The department opened an investigation into Martin's death last year but stepped aside to allow the state prosecution to proceed.
    In a statement Sunday, the Justice Department said the criminal section of the civil rights division, the FBI and the U.S. Attorney's office for the Middle District of Florida are continuing to evaluate the evidence generated during the federal probe, in addition to the evidence and testimony from the state trial.
    The statement said that, in the government's words, "experienced federal prosecutors will determine whether the evidence reveals a prosecutable violation."

2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Thank God it's not double jeopardy. Just keep throwing charges until one of the sticks.
    I think Zimmerman should request asylum somewhere else or some idiot is going to get him.

3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Were da riot's ?

I've been at the range testing some Sadlak product's.

natshare and VisuTrac like this.
  4. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

I wonder if this means he gets to keep his CCW?

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Yes, he gets his gun back upon request as well.

6. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

Florida appears to have a ban on civil suits for wrongful death when it is found to be justified...I'm a bit rusty, but as I remember, A NG verdict where the only issue at trial was justifiability is a finding of justifiable homicide...? Anyone with better info?

As far as a Civil Rights prosecution, I think trying to show racial hatred as the motive would be next to impossible unless maybe they can get the case filed in San Francisco or something. Though Obama & Holder aren't above prosecuting a case they know is a loser (or much of anything else, it seems) just to force Zimmerman to pay for a defense and keep "gun violence" (and the laws that "allow" it) on the front burner.

tulianr likes this.
  7. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

These people are acting like Mr. Martin was as upstanding as Martin Luther King, Jr. and assassinated in public. Well, the jury spoke, and the verdict is in line with self defense. Obviously, this is a media-hyped centerpiece and heated by special interest civil rights groups who each have a reason to benefit. All the gangster thugs who believe they are entitled to something they did not earn will be spiteful and violent. More chaos, more division to add to the quagmire to help the takeover of a once free society. What a sick culture it has become.

Motomom34, VisuTrac and tulianr like this.
  8. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

I know! I didn't expect anything here, and I certainly don't look for trouble....but if it came looking for me, I was ready to bag a couple "panthers". They're considered a nuisance critter hearabouts, and there's no license required, or bag limit to how many you can shoot! ;)

Gator 45/70 and tulianr like this.
  9. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

The news is so infuriating. Brokor is so correct, they are ready to give sainthood to Trayvon. He was a punk kid. But this garbage of the feds stepping in is just too much. Enough! I am just sick of this race-baiting media. I think the fact that there was really no rioting says either one of two things:
    A. People were to lazy to get out there and riot is is much easier to sit and tweet your anger.
    B. the American people are not as divided regarding race as we are being told and what is portrayed on the news.

Really this whole race issue could be a fed thing, I recall the 1st lady has made white remarks that offended me.

tulianr likes this.
  10. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Seriously though. The 'peeps' should be complaining about their own elected officials. They had the burden of proof .... and they blew it. Wonder if the DA/Prosecuting Attorney will be re-elected next go round.

It's not Zimmerman.
    It's not the Jury.

The peeps should notice that when they are pointing fingers, that 3 of them are point right back at themselves.

Motomom34 and Brokor like this.
  11. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

I don't consider myself a racist. I feel more racist than ever. Sick of all this crap. Justice Served One Bullet at a time, to all the cockroaches infesting the village. After all, it takes a village to raise a child.....and the village failed. Justice Served, Fuck Peace!

tulianr and BTPost like this.
  12. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

I've decided that it's not a racist case, it's a sexist case. If Zimmerman had been a woman, A: the media would ignore it, and B: charges never would have been pressed. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

13. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Would'a , could'a, should'a..... The simple fact is Zimmermann was found NOT Guilty..... and all the Whining, Marching, and planned predictable Posing, by the Liberal Left, and Hanger's On, isn't going to change that verdict, by a Jury of His Peers... I say let them "March the Dogs Off", Let them "Speech'ify all they want".... Let the Professional Protesters do their very best, and Rally, all they want, have Sing-In's with Kum-Bah-YA, as loud as they want... Hold their Candle Light Vigils, for the next Thousand Days.... but if they step out of line, Just ONCE. Start any Destruction of Property, set ANYTHING on Fire, THEN send in the KnuckleDraggers, with the Clubs and Mace, and throw the bunch in the GrayBar Hotel, for Arson, Riot, Assault, and whatever else the Law will allow. Give these "Peaceful Folks" a taste of Jail for 30+ Days, and make them pick up Garbage, on a Chain-Gang for 8 Hours a day. I bet there wouldn't be many left on the streets after the first few hundred, got out to tell their buddies, what the "Inside" is really like... and I bet you wouldn't see AL or Jessie anywhere near these jokers with their BS, either.... another bet I would make, is you will never see any of this stuff happen in Sheriff Joe's County.... ...... YMMV.....

stg58 and Yard Dart like this.
  14. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

The idiot sharpton is getting them cranked up and won't be happy until there is a body count. I say issue live ammo and lots of it.

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Al Sharpton said that he and his National Action Network are "mobilizing" protests in 100 cities. Sharpton made clear that the protests were meant to pressure the Justice Department into taking legal action against George Zimmerman.

Sharpton achieved national fame in 1987 as the face of the fraudulent Tawana Brawley case and during the Crown Heights Riots, where his role as an agitator is believed by many to have resulted in the mob violence behind the stabbing death of a Jewish scholar visiting from Australia.

Motomom34 likes this.
  15. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Well I guess 2 verdict's were delivered in this case.

Zimmerman is innocent.

Martin is guilty of Aggravated Assault.

stg58 likes this.
  16. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Seems that way... I heard a Juror, STATE, that they felt Martin got angry because he was being followed and assaulted Zimmerman, Once there was a Physical Assault, Zimmerman was quite within his Self-Defense Rights to fire his weapon, to stop the assault. They wanted to find Zimmerman guilty of something, but neither 2nd Degree Murder or Manslaughter were appropriate, as explained by the Judge, in the Jury Charging Orders.... So they had to return a NOT GUILTY verdict.

17. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I have heard all kinds of asinine statements throughout this thing but this one takes the cake. A black lawyer on a news show said that blacks were outraged because "A black man like Micheal Vick kills a dog and gets 4 years in prison but a white guy can kill a black kid and get away with it." Seriously? This from a lawyer who is supposedly an educated person. He could actually say something so stupid and moronic with a straight face? My God there are some stupid people in this country.
    And the NAACP guy saying that this was a modern day lynching. Really? And just who is the one getting lynched? The black thug who got shot while beating the hell out of another person, committing a felony by attacking someone. Or the guy who defended himself against a violent attack and then has to defend himself again from mobs demanding he pay a price? If there is a lynch mob mentality it is with the far left loons and civil rights pimps and race hustlers who are promoting it.
    I feel sorry for the loss of this young mans life, but more so for the grief of his family, but the fact is that actions have consequences. We all have done stupid and impulsive things when we were young, but we paid the price for those actions. I thank God that I survived some of the stupid things I did in my youth. But like the line from the movie "Lonesome Dove", "you ride with outlaws, you die with outlaws." You decide to do violence to another you might have violence done to you.
    One interesting thing I heard was someone said "What if he had only wounded Martin and he had survived? He would have been arrested and charged with the minimum of assault and battery and possibly even attempted murder.
    All these morons are clamoring for "justice" for Trayvon, but I submit that justice was delivered upon him at 7:16pm, 26-Feb-2012. Extreme justice yes, but that is the nature of justice. It can be a righteous vindication, or it can be a cruel and heartless bitch.

18. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

[​IMG]

VisuTrac, hank2222, Yard Dart and 3 others like this.
  19. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Well if Martin had just been wounded, I wonder how the media would have tried to make him look like the innocent victim, because based on what I know, he would have been making himself look as stupid as he can.

20. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

Since I have a life, and didn't watch the Zimmerman trial, I didn't hear all the details. Here is a video that looks at some of the FACTS..

The Truth about George Zimmerman

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7