Ex-Chicago Cop: Zimmerman Acquittal to Cause Race Riots

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

It just gets more bizarre. I heard a pundit on TV today say that the entire judicial system is prejudiced against black men. Because you are supposed to be tried by a jury of your peers and he said it is nearly impossible to get black men on a jury because the law says that a person convicted of a felony can't serve on a jury, and over 30% of black men have felony convictions. So it is biased against them!! OMG!! Really? If I was black you wouldn't be able to tell it because I would be red with embarrassment at some of these fools that are spouting this nonsense on TV. And this isn't a man in the street interview either, these are (supposedly) educated lawyers and professionals! No wonder these people can ignore the facts, believe fantasy stories that have no bases in fact whatsoever. They live in an alternate reality.

2. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

you can add .... the majority of blacks called for jury duty don't bother with any kind of reply ... wasn't surprised in the least that Zimmerman's jury was all white ....

3. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Well done, mind if i re post?

stg58 and hank2222 like this.
  4. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

NOW thats thinking! Beat them to the punch.

stg58, Yard Dart and BTPost like this.
  5. Minuteman

Not at all, go ahead.

6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Yea, Baby... I like that... Divorced Parents of a Druggy Loser Punk, were not in control of their Kid... so sue tha pants off them, and Let their community anti-up the bucks when he wins a BIG Settlement.... George, you need the nastiest Schister LawDog you can lay your hands on, to do this battle in Court..... Then let the DOJ, try and get any kind of case, made after you win....

stg58 likes this.
  7. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

In other words the people defending themselves and family’s are the problem not the animals robbing, killing and raping...

"try to fix something that was never broken"
    It is broken and under barry becomes more broken every day.
    ...................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Holder today preaching to the choir at National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

Holder took aim at "stand your ground" laws like the one in Florida that have expanded the right to respond with deadly force if attacked outside the home.
    Those laws "try to fix something that was never broken" and "senselessly expand the concept of self-defense and sow dangerous conflict in our neighborhoods," he said.
    "By allowing -- and perhaps encouraging -- violent situations to escalate in public, such laws undermine public safety," Holder said in his first public comment on legislation that more than 30 states have passed in some form.

8. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

"senselessly expand the concept of self-defense " o_O

Holder is such a piece of crap....[2c]

stg58 likes this.
  9. stg58

Maybe he should travel without security and fly coach class..

Instead:

Holder Fiscal Year 2011 Travel Cost More Than $1.45 Million
    U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder took 62 out-of-town trips in fiscal year 2011 at a cost of at least $1.45 million, according to a set of disclosures sent to Bloomberg News.
    Holder’s travel during the period included an April 2011 trip to Las Vegas, marked business and personal, that cost $46,358. Nine other trips, including visits to Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts, and Miami, were labeled “personal,” and cost a combined $169,502. He took an $83,002 flight to Krakow, Poland, to attend the G-6 summit.
    Flight costs for seven trips, including journeys to China, Hawaii and Brussels, weren’t provided.

10. stg58

Added:
    It seems they want the fuse lit...
    balls posting that in barrys hometown..

first_baptist_church_university_park.
    They have already cashed in:

SANFORD — Trayvon Martin's parents have settled a wrongful-death claim for an amount thought to be more than $1 million against the homeowners association of the Sanford subdivision where their teenage son was killed.
    Their attorney, Benjamin Crump, filed that paperwork at the Seminole County Courthouse, a portion of which was made public Friday.
    In the five pages of the settlement that were available for public review, the settlement amount had been marked out. Lower in the agreement, the parties specified that they would keep that amount confidential.

11. Yard Dart

"Moving on up, to the top, we finally got a piece of the pie" :censored:

12. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Not surprised Trayvon's parents did that, I was thinking just the other day this reminds me of the Bonfire of the Vanities movie where the mother of the kid run over was more interested in a financial settlement than the prosecution of the one who ran over her kid.

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  13. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

gunbunny likes this.
  14. stg58

No surprise that CNN is throwing gas on the fire.

I wonder what barry would do if someone offered $10,000 for the idiot sharpton dead or alive.

....................................................................................................................................................

The New Black Panther Party is offering a $10,000 reward for the capture of George Zimmerman, and yes, that’s “dead or alive.”
    A video from CNN showing a handful of military-attired members of the New Black Panther Party has been making rounds on the blogosphere this week, and several Party spokespeople have issued statements on the controversial George Zimmerman verdict.
    In the video above, spokesman Mikhail Muhammad offers $10,000 “for the capture of George Zimmerman. We’re going to force our government to do their job properly, and if they don’t we will.”
    Muhammad also claimed that the Party is receiving monetary support from athletes and celebrities.
    “We’re saying to President Obama, you gotta do your job on this one buddy… So white America, we have given you 400 years to get it right and you still have failed black people. We’re not even citizens in this country. We’re still third class citizens. Today as black men, we must stand up. We must say to white America, ‘Your time is up.’”
    New Black Panther Party leader Malik Zulu Shabazz also sounded off on the verdict early this week, saying that George Zimmerman “will always be hunted and hated like the villain that he is and the demon that he is to many.”
    “Those jurors were making a direct statement to black America, and they were telling us that, ‘We are in fear of the black male, fear of the black man and fear of the Trayvon Martins and we are going to maintain this first, the right of us to kill you n****r,’” he said.
    Some leaders of the New Black Panther Party have also called for violence against white people, though these threats have turned up empty thus far. Still, critics charge the New Black Panther Party for spreading racial hatred and encouraging minorities to engage in violent acts against “White America.”
    But the New Black Panther Party maintains that “Black America” is on the defensive. “It was really some white jurors on that jury telling black people, ‘To hell with you and to hell with your children,’” Shabazz said of the George Zimmerman verdict.
    Offering a monetary reward for a citizen who is currently not charged with a crime is considered a felony in most states.
    Update: A reader pointed out that the video above is actually a year old. This is true, though it is going viral and circulating on the blogosphere again this week as stated. Consequently, the line reading “they hope to offer a reward of $1 million for Zimmerman’s capture by next week” has been removed. Comments from Shabazz on the verdict were made this week, audio of which you can listen to here.
    What do you think of the New Black Panther Party? Though their actions are hard to justify, is their frustration understandable? Sound off!

15. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

The Black Panthers are part of the problem. You can't promote thuggery and then b*tch about how you're being stereotyped as thugs.

tulianr likes this.
  16. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

Agreed. A lot is made of the premise that Zimmerman would have never stopped Martin if he had been dressed differently; but I'm thinking that if I decide to run around town in a bright orange prison jumpsuit, I really shouldn't complain if every cop I pass decides to stop me. It's a personal decision. If you look like a thug, stop complaining that people treat you like a thug.

17. Yard Dart

18. Minuteman

So if a rash of burglaries had recently been committed by young Jewish males wearing yarmulkes and I see one fitting that description that I don't recognize and follow them to see what they are doing then I'm a racist? If I see a group of young Muslim men walking around with backpacks on at a sporting event and I follow them and report them to the police I'm racist.
    Or to put the shoe on the other foot, if I'm a black person and see a group of young white guys with shaved heads wearing combat boots strolling through my predominantly black neighborhood then I would be racist if I reported them or was suspicious of them?
    And while I'm asking rhetorical questions, if George Zimmerman is a "white hispanic" does that make Obama a black caucasian?

19. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

20. Minuteman

I don't see much chance of that when they caved to Al Sharpton and his bunch. Seems to be a severe shortage of backbone in Sanford Florida.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7