Ex-Chicago Cop: Zimmerman Acquittal to Cause Race Riots

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Pass this on.

Harbin and Brokor like this.
  2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

3. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

One thing that I keep wondering about, and no one has commented on or followed up on. It was reported that there were a rash of burglaries in the complex. The perps were young black guys wearing hoodies. They were seen running in the direction of the back gate, only one was ever caught, the other two were never identified.

It's known that Trayvon Martin was staying at a house near the back gate of the property. He had been found in possession of jewelery and a "burglary tool". He took 45 minutes to walk the 10 minute route from the 7-11 that night. When first seen by Zimmerman he was not on the sidewalk but in the grass near a house. He was reported to be "looking in the windows".

So did he know the guy that got arrested? Was he one of the two that got away? Why has none of the media followed up on that? Could his Crip daddy have been running a B&E crew out of his girlfriends house? No one will touch those questions.

STANGF150 likes this.
  4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Personally, I object to "burglary tools". They don't exist. A tool can't even be called a burglary tool until it can be proven it was used in that crime. Anything less is just wrong. I use lock-picks as part of my job. Only if I were convicted of the crime of burglary, could they be called "burglary tools".
    After all, how should good tools get work after such a label is laid on them? Did they have a choice in how they were used? Yet, thousands of tools languish in evidence lockers across the country, for crimes they had no choice in committing. " why yes, young tack hammer, you father is in lock-up, and has been for the last ten years.... he was used without his consent by a crack addict to bust in a door, and he has never seen the light of day since." How will he ever gain employment as a sledgehammer again? " this is a terrible injustice to good tools everywhere, convicted by public opinion, and association. Show me criminal intent, I dare you.;)

5. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

The "burglary tool" was said to be a large flat head screwdriver. (Just like the ones we all used to take to school.) The thieves in the complex were gaining entrance by forcing open the sliding glass doors on the patios. A perfect use for a large flat head screwdriver. I say there is more to the story.

6. kellory

stereo typing. prove to me that that particular screwdriver was at the scene of any of the crimes. it is consistent with the tool that could be used to pry, but would not be my first choice. I would use a $3 wunderbar from Lowes, I'm simply Lift the door up out of it's guides. very few people secure the outer door to the Wall or track. (And a bar cut to fit tight, will stop anything but the most destructive attempts.)

7. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

Yeah...it was probably stretching to call the screwdriver a burglar tool (even with the un-ID'd jewelry with it unless some had been shown to be stolen), I would probably called it a weapon since it was on school grounds...

Yard Dart and kellory like this.
  8. kellory

9. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

10. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I am sure the one's being rescued by anyone, would be giving an acknowledged very hearty thank you for saving them..... not in the lime light of a news conference but a personal thank you without media intervention. I think the media in this case can leave the victims alone and [kissit].

kellory and tulianr like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7