F4 vs Concrete wall

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

For all you conspiracy theorists out there.
    Link at bottom for the video

On 9-11 where did all of the parts of the Boeing aircraft go after it hit the Pentagon? This film clip provides the answer. Hard to believe but that's what happened.

THIS IS INTERESTING.....Many of you have seen the brilliantly produced (but not necessarily factual), Michael-Moore-esque website that asks the question; "If it is true that a Boeing airliner hit the Pentagon, what happened to all the parts of it? Why do we not find more parts of it? Where did all that mass GO???" (Therefore, suggests the paranoid reasoning, 9-11 must have been a US gov't conspiracy!!!!) Well, for those of us who question what happened to "all of the mass of airplane".......watch this.

It's old government engineering tests of the concrete barrier that surrrounds nuclear reactor domes --tests to see if it will indeed survive an aerial attack. With the hi-speed cameras rolling, they accellerated an old F-4 Phantom carcass to 500mph and......... Recall: "What happens when an 'Unstoppable Force' meets an 'Immovable Object'???"

(Remember, as you watch in slow motion as it turns to vapor, the old F-4 Phantom was one of the toughest airplanes ever built)..............

http://www.westcoasttactical.com/scotttu/concreteplane1.wmv

2. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

I just can't believe that, it has to be staged also. I think the only way we'll know for sure is for Michael Moore and his camera man to get in a plane, and film what happens when they hit a wall at 500 mph.

3. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Cool video.

4. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I like your idea GR but I think just to be sure there is no tampering and to confirm the integrity of the experiment Hillary Clinton and for good measure Rossie O'Doanl need to be on the plane with them to over see it.

5. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

:lol:

6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

That would be a good thing, it would. Trustworthy corroboration of the events --

7. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

WOW, That was cool. Thanks for the vid.

(and for the record, I agree MM, HC, RO and we might as well through in Ted Kennedy for good measure all need to be in the next test)

Ryan

8. poacher

poacher Monkey+++ Founding Member

well lets be honest here. you don't call somthing safe after just one test. it takes multiple tests at different velocities and vairables to confirm that the hypothesis is now theory.
    So since the F-4 had I believe two seats in it I say we put micheal moore and his photographer in the first one. The second can hold her lowness and hubby and the last one can hold ole rosie and teddy. That gives us a total of three tests which should be able to prove Quigs facts.

Take care Be safe Poacher.

9. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Cool video. Nice blast pattern. And now we know how to turn a big plane into a pile of dust. :D I also agree that we should have factual and trustworthy testaments to the fact that this really happens as shown, so load up those planes. :D

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7