1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mindgrinder, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja Jedi Bipolar WINNING M.L.F.

2. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Brokor likes this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I'm not convinced that GMO foods are dangerous, but in general I prefer non GMO foods. Size and cosmetics are less important than flavor and texture. What I wouldn't give for a Marshall strawberry.... OOH! looks you can get them again: Marshall Strawberry | FAQ

I AM concerned about GMO crops that are poisonous to helpful critters like bees, though.
    kellory likes this.
  4. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Yard Dart, Brokor and 3M-TA3 like this.
  5. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey Site Supporter

Think AGENT ORANGE in you morning cereal bowl!
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
    ditch witch and Ganado like this.
  6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Rational mind: "Pay no attention to the conspiracies, the government would not have allowed these foods to get onto the market and consumed by people if it were really bad."

Logical mind: "Who stands to profit? Corporations and government, which is comprised of corporations."

The mind of the greedy: "Lots of money to be made in making people sick, too. It would be best to also offer the solution to the problem should it ever get out of hand. We can offer treatments for sicknesses caused by GMO, rake in the profits, and put ordinary food growers out of business or at the very least, coming back to us for more GMO seeds every season. We can corner the agriculture market, control the food supply, create sickness and disease, sell our prescription medication and force mandatory healthcare to promote perpetual growth, too. The IRS is going to love this one. We will let them rake in the profits from their end, everybody gets a piece. Oh, population control. We promised the big guys population reduction. Drats, that will cut into profits. Let's see, race specific...antibiotic resistance, yes...this will do nicely. That's right, bottom-feeders, daddy's getting a new Mercedes."
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary