Facebook user "I Support Farmers Markets" needs our support...

Discussion in 'The Green Patch' started by DarkLight, Mar 12, 2014.

1. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

There's a FB page/user linked below that had the courage to take a position FOR gun rights in regards to what's going on in Connecticut. The response has been...less than positive and I figured we could help out to kind of offset some of the unliking due to their position.

If you agree with their general stance (gardening, non-gmo, etc) and their stance on gun rights, give them a like and possibly comment why.

I Support Farmers Markets | Facebook

tulianr likes this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I just wrote a comment on that Page... we will see how long it stays there, before someone complains......

3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I read many of the post in that link..... talk about the vitriolic hate the anti-gunners have for anyone that supports the right of a gun-owner...they are just blind to the reality of what is going on around them. Today they take ones gun rights, tomorrow you are a slave to the .gov with no recourse. .... fools!!!

4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

I think the article they posted was great, but just for the record, I am not Liking that thread on FB or posting a comment, as that would be a matter of OPSEC violation for me. Considering if you do one of those actions anybody can look over your entire Facebook account, friends, contact info and such if you are using your personal account and not a fake/dummy FB account.... just a thought.
    Some may not mind, but I do.

oldawg, kellory, ghrit and 1 other person like this.
  5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Ditto. I do NOT do fb or the bird for that reason, real or a dumb fake. Too easy to back into the real thing if someone really wants to find you (or me.)

kellory, Sapper John and Yard Dart like this.
  6. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

I shall have to go to their page and offer words of support, I liked them on Facebook a couple years ago. Thanks for the heads up.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7