Facts not being forth-Coming... in Boulder Shooting...

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by BTPost, Mar 24, 2021.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Ok, Where are the FACTs concerning the actual firearm or firearms used by the Syrian shooter?
    It was reported “Off the record” the following speculations, that the shooter had both a Rifle AND a semi-auto Pistol.. and that the firearm was a Ruger AR-15, and that it had an Arm Brace installed, instead of a Stock, which would make it a Ruger AR-15 Pistol.. What capacity Magazine was fitted to the firearm? It was reported that the Syrian bought the firearm six days before the incident, and his sister said in was a “Machine Gun”.. How do they know the purchase Date? Do the have the ATF Form4437 for the purchase? Do they have the NICS Background Check Ident information? Why is this NOT Big NEWS worthy information? What are the MSM Investigating Reporters NOT reporting, and why? Yet, the publish the sisters opinion, of “Machine Gun” without qualification.. Does she even know the differences? Heck, I bet 90% of the Cops on the scene couldn’t state if it was an AR-15 Rifle or Pistol, just looking at it, without looking up the Model Number, onLine..

So what is going on here? Who is driving the Agenda for the Story? Washington DC, or the local Reporters? I suspect orders came from DC, to hold back this information, while SloJoe gets his act together, and gets his Gun Control Initiative figured out and public. Think about it... It would put a BIG DENT in the SloJoe/Pelosi/Shumer Cabal if it was published that the firearm in question was purchased legally, and the Syrian passed the NICS Background Check, to get his purchase... Even though the FBI had a file open on this fellow, as known NutBall... Is he even a US Citizen, or just a Resident Alien, Green Carder or what?
    They had to declare him a muslim, after they published his name, because it was so obvious, as well as his families names and situation.. Non- resident Aliens can not pass the NICS Test... So what is the answers to these questions? Inquiring minds want to know.. BEFORE we pass any new Gun Control Statutes..

damoc, 3M-TA3, Altoidfishfins and 6 others like this.
  2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

There agenda is pure and simple infringe on our 2nd amendment rights and institute hard core control then confiscation. Any gun owner who submits to any kind of gun control does not deserve to own a gun. When they take your 2nd amendment rights ask yourself which rights will they take next.

3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

It all stinks dont it!!!!
    Nothing adds up, nothing makes sense with this whole thing!

Thunder5Ranch and Dannyboy53 like this.
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I would like to say it seems super convenient, but this is more like perfect timing with what seems like the exact weapon they want to ban.
    What are the odds? The odds are there is no way this is a convenient coincidence.

In the now deleted threads by one of our mentally ill libtards I said that this guy will have some kind of severe and profound mental illness, have taken hard mind altering anti depression drugs, has a violent history, had all the "red flags" and was on the usual alphabet boi watch lists.
    It would appear every one of those had been confirmed except for the mind altering drug bit, but that remains to be seen, this guy seems like a prime candidate for project mk ultra, I mean those new funky mind altering drugs that no one really knew the long term effects of that doctors started prescribing about 20 years ago.
    Oh and according to the media mass shootings are the fault of Republican politicians and anyone who owns an AR.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
    Ura-Ki and johnbb like this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

The ''Syrian''just wanted to kill ''white''people, That's the motive

6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I am betting it WAS purchased legally and he went through the NICS Background and it WAS approved even though the Feds had their eye on him...but why would the Feds be watching a simple whacko? Because this was a terrorist event but it goes against what the Leftist Fascists are trying to push. The Feds were watching him for terrorist involvement/actions and I bet it will come out soon because they won't be able to keep it quiet.

7. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

What I'm getting is that the alphabetters knew of him peripherally to something else they were looking at, nothing directly against him. So, nothing popped on NICS, so the sale went thru cleanly.

I think, all the noise aside, something triggered him into flipping a loony. And, of course, the attention came fast, furiously, and pot stirringly inaccurate.

8. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Well, a radicalized Muslim with "islamophobic derangement syndrome" who saw those folks in the grocery store as Trump supporters...possibly.

And, no one who has never fired or has had limited experience with a firearm before creates that deadly a scene. This guy was trained. Additionally, one person with a concealed weapon could have reduced the casualty rate. Shooters like this are real brave until the bullets are coming toward them hot and heavy.

Bandit99, johnbb and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Trained? Okay?

10. BTPost

Trained, Not likely... I would say at the ranges he was firing at, even an untrained Moron could kill Ten Folks with out even trying hard... The longest shot was likely less than 20Ft... Consider the Isles in a SuperMarket, how wide are they, easy shots, even for a moron.. The Cop likely was ambushed, or Backshot. We haven’t heard any of that Data yet... (See the update further down the thread)

mysterymet and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

If a some one shoots up the grocery store, mall, walmart while you are in it:
    Rule 1 run away.
    Rule 2 only engage the shooter if they have cornered you or you are unable to run away.
    Rules for cops: rules 1 and 2 are revised if you are a cop, if you're a cop you better run towards the shooting and engage the shooter, after all you have qualified immunity.
    For the average jerrkoff like you and me we don't have qualified immunity and no good deed will go unpunished.

3cyl, Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. BTPost

Only a very few Cops, ran toward the Gun fire... The rest waited outside for the SWAT Guys with Ballistic Shields... From the footage shown, they contained the Shooter, in the building, and worked to get the fleeing innocents out... That is the Standard SOP for these kind of events... It would be interesting to see the Vest damage that the shooter dumped. He was wounded in the leg, and the Radio Call stated “ Head Shots only, he has a Vest on..”. and we all know most Patrol Officers couldn’t do a Head Shot with their Duty Pistol passed 30’ when under stress.. That just isn’t part of their Training...

Update

Ok, it is NOW published FACT, that the AR-556 was the Pistol variant of that FireArm, so says the Court Filing in the State Case... It was published in the Washington Post today, that the Cop who was killed was shot in the head, but we do not know if it was from the Front or from behind. We also know that there was ONE other local Cop, inside the store before the SWAT Guys entered behind their Ballistic Shields sometime later... The Police Chief still has not clarified as to whether there was a second semiauto pistol carried by the suspect, or if ANY firearms present were legally purchased with a NICS Background Check.. It has now been confirmed the Syrian was a Naturalized US Citizen...

I am not the least bit surprised that bystanders, local Cops, and even SWAT types not being able to identify the difference between the Rifle and Pistol variants of the AR-556, when asked to make that Identification.. It is not easy without a close examination... I mean even his Sister said she thought it was a “Machine, Gun”... So much for the Assault Weapon ban, which would have little or NO EFFECT on this type of Pistol, unless they rewrite the entire Bill, as it is written, it doesn’t cover Pistols of this type... and is not part of the two House Bills now before the US Senate...

13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Local cops not knowing federal fire arms laws is no surprise.
    I'm pretty sure their stupid assault weapons ban goes after AR pistols.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. BTPost

Nope, go back and read FeinSwines latest version of her Bill which has not gone anywhere...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

So they are going to ban rifles but not something that looks like an AR pistol?
    I guess that leaves the option open for the atf to declare AR pistols unregistered SBRs

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  16. BTPost

No, the ATF does have the statutory authority to change the Classification and or definition of what constitutes a Pistol or SBR... That is determined by Federal Statute, and only Congress can alter that... ATF got themselves in some DEEP HOT WATER when the tried to put forth a new Guideline on what constitutes a Pistol Brace, last year.. No they need a Congressional Act to change it...

Yep, they are going to have to do some fancy rewriting to get up to speed on all the new technology in firearms that has come out since her original bill, was written... and then get it past a SCOTUS REVIEW, because no matter what they pass and Sign it will be challenged in Federal Court immediately...

AD1, Gator 45/70 and johnbb like this.
  17. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

last word I got was the shooter was a syrian born muslim... the store was a very kosher store...

and twitter is allowing people to say he was a white, chirstian and telling everyone that does NOT violate any of their standards???

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. BTPost

and if you get your information from Twitter, you are as Brain Dead as SloJoe & his Hoe...

The FACTs are the Shooter is a Syrian born, Naturalized. US Citizen, who was raised Muslim, but may, or may not, be practicing that Religion... He purchased a Ruger AR-556 Pistol from an FFL and passed a NICS. Background Check, six days before the Incident... There has been No definitive answer as to if he had two FireArms in his possession during the Incident, and the whole question may have been caused by the LEOs confusion on trying to identify whether the firearm in Question, which they knew was a Ruger AR-556, was the Rifle, or Pistol variant... This was later verified by an ATF Agent on scene, as the Pistol Variant, and confirmed when they got the FFLs Form 4437, from the Sale... It takes a close examination, and knowing the differences, between the two variants, to tell them apart, especially if you are NOT familiar with the Ruger Products...
    This all goes to show that the “Reporters” do NOT know didley about FireArms in general, and the LEOs that spread this BS, OFF the Record, to these so-called Reporters didn’t have the first clue about the BS they were spreading, trying to sound, “ In the Know”... When they didn’t know CRAP... Never trust a single source of information, within the first day after and Incident... Because invariabley the source will get much of it WRONG...

Mountainman and Gator 45/70 like this.
  19. BTPost

Update: It is now confirmed, the Syrian Shooter was carrying a 9mm Semi-Auto Pistol, as well as the Ruger AR-556 Pistol, when taken into to custody inside the store.. The Pistol has yet to be identified publicly, and the Police have Publicly stated that they do NOT believe it was used in any way during the incident... They also have not given any information as to the origin and aquisition by the shooter of said Pistol..

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  20. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Another Trans weirdo tries to shoot up a school or schools in the Coloraweirdo springs area. Does this place have a mass shooter school or something or just a lot of weirdos?

This didn't age well.
    They wished, they tried like hell and lucky for us it probably won't stick.
    I still think AR pistols are gay. AR pistols have fixed gayness but now, compared to 10 years ago they're not nearly as gay as they were relative to everything else.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2023
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7