Failing infrastructure

Discussion in 'Back to Basics' started by oil pan 4, Jan 31, 2019.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I'm pretty sure if the sunny boy can't hold the load at or near 120v it faults out.
    For something like powering a refrigerator I have my 24v forklift battery in the garage.
    There's no point in trying to backup power a fridge or freezer unless you have a few kwh worth of batteries backing up the inverter.

2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

No shortage of this.

3. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

4. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

don't care if i lose power i still remember the old days and what we did before power

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

It is not the losing power that concerns me, but the invading army that is waiting the right moment to strike.

UncleMorgan and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Our infrastructure is crumbling --roads, bridges, electrical grid, etc and these F in politicians want to spend trillions of dollars on "infrastructure" and only a very small % is actually going to "infrastructure" the majority is going to Bidumbs political pay offs. Our country is falling apart but we can give money away to foreign countries who hate us. For god sake take care of the USA to hell with the rest of the world.

SB21, UncleMorgan and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Thank you, Grey Wolf.

The good that is done by people such as yourself (and family) is almost never noticed by the general public.

You probably saved some lives.

Every year.

SB21, Gray Wolf, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7