Fake CNN news during GW I

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Jan 13, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

2. Harbin

Harbin Monkey+

I've heard/read about news bring faked before, if you search for it on YouTube there are tons of examples from most major networks.

3. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

such as this, which I think is just a longer version of the embedded one on that page:

Brokor likes this.
  4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I knew CNN did that, but it didn't matter to me. Television is a tool for control, since the very beginning. It's all fake in one form or another.

From the paid actors, to professionals who take part in drills, and even the participants who make slight mistakes, Sandy Hook is riddled with facts that just don't add up to the official story. Where have we seen this type of tragedy before? I am thinking Oklahoma, 9-11 New York, 7-7 London. And how many times did we have cover-ups, media blackouts and even media controversy (their initial reports not matching subsequent reports). We have seen mock terror drills ran on the same day, and we have seen some party take the blame for it all, most often turning up dead.

Folks, you had better start getting used to the idea that EVERYTHING is a con. The system is too far gone, in the hands of massive private cartels who do not have the best interests of the republic at heart.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7