1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

FAL Rifle site..Fal Files...

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Eadams, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Eadams

Eadams Monkey++

2. Nomad 2nd

Nomad 2nd Monkey+++

Have several.

Like M1A's better, but they are nice guns.
  3. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

I have one of the dreaded Century Arms FN. It used to be an L1A1, but I modified an Isreali reciever to 94r specs and the damn thing gives me 4 inch groups at 300 yards. I love it, and can use metric or inch magazines.

I was trying to get a Rock River version of an AR-10 so I could use FN-FAL magazines, but the waiting list for one precluded me from doing that. I got a DPMS instead. Now I have to buy stupid $44 dollar magazines to keep the thing fed instead of using cheap (only refering to cost, not quality) FN magazines.

I never had any luck with a scope mount, though. I have a drawer full of mounts for the FN. It beats them to a pulp. I was thinking of getting DSA's AR-15 style rear sight, because the standard FN rear sight is built like a 1st grader designed it. Rugged but simple. Just as long as I can still hit what I'm aiming at!

Sorry if I seem a little incoheirent, I'm kinda blitzed at the moment[boozingbuddies]
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary