Fallout Shelters are Hot

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by JC Refuge, Feb 27, 2017.

1. JC Refuge

JC Refuge Emergency Essentials Store Vendor

Fallout shelters, storm shelters and saferooms ... you've probably seen a news story or two lately about them ... folks of all income strata and political persuasions are coming to realize that there's no peace of mind like personal-bunker peace of mind.

Our shelter builder has 22 years of experience and multiple full-time crews on his payroll building and installing steel-plate shelters all over the USA. They're busier than ever and there are as many rationales for shelters as there are customers.

We just want to remind you that we have the most cost-effective, reliable shelter options out there. We build 'em according to your exact specifications ... no cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all production.

I've had my own shelter now for 12 years and it's the best move I've ever made.

Anyway, I thought I'd just give you an idea of what a small NBC Fallout shelter is running right now (most that we build for customers do run larger). Have a look here at a 6 x 6 x 12 bunker: http://www.safecastle.com/documents/NBC3DModel.pdf

[​IMG]

More links:

Our Shelters main page: Survival Gear Outfitter For Emergency & Crisis Preparedness - Safecastle

Fallout shelters: Survival Gear Outfitter For Emergency & Crisis Preparedness - Safecastle

Fallout shelter prices: http://www.safecastle.com/Documents/Price List for Fallout Shelters.pdf

Storm shelters: Survival Gear Outfitter For Emergency & Crisis Preparedness - Safecastle

Storm shelter prices: http://www.safecastle.com/documents/Price List for Basic Underground.pdf

If you want a free consultation with our shelter builder about your project (serious inquiries only), please email me: jcrefuge@safecastle.com

2. JC Refuge

3. JC Refuge

4. JC Refuge

From a Weather Channel program a few years back -- applying a 300 mph wind to one of our builder's shelters above ground ...

5. JC Refuge

And here's more from that Weather Channel episode ... the really cool part where they hurl a vehicle into the shelter and try to blow it up ...

6. JC Refuge

7. JC Refuge

8. JC Refuge

9. JC Refuge

On another board, someone posted:

Awesome thread, Safecastle! Some day ... Some day ...

Let me know if you come up w any mind control techniques that work on wives.

I thought I'd share my response to him here as well:

Well ... I can tell you what worked for me ... about 13 years ago now.

This was before I started selling shelters.

As fortune would have it, my family had had three different close encounters over the years with tornadoes. Our home did not have a full basement and thus we really did not have an adequate storm shelter.

We decided to put on an addition to the house and my wife thought it was a great idea if we could at the same time put in a legit storm shelter. It was an easy sell for me to show her that if we were going to do that, we might just as well do it right and make sure our new shelter would protect us against most all conceivable threats -- an NBC fallout shelter.

Of course it needed to be within reason cost-wise (we financed it into the loan for the addition). I shopped around--found the steel-plate shelter builder and frankly, there were no other builders out there who came close to getting us what we needed for the price.

When it was all done, we were both so pleased with the shelter that I became an unofficial shelter evangelist and quickly thereafter arranged to develop a business relationship with the builder to do the work on Safecastle shelters.

Bottom line--our shelter is the very best peace of mind I (and my wife too) can imagine. One of the best decisions we ever made!

10. JC Refuge

11. JC Refuge

12. JC Refuge

13. JC Refuge

14. JC Refuge

15. JC Refuge

16. JC Refuge

17. JC Refuge

Well, today's headlines are already seriously ramping things up here ... looks like no weekend time off for yours truly ...

Tillerson Doesn't Rule Out Preemptive Strike on North Korea
    ""The policy of strategic patience has ended. All options are on the table."
    Tillerson Doesn't Rule Out Preemptive Strike on North Korea

Here's how a preemptive strike on North Korea would go down
    Here's how a preemptive strike on North Korea would go down

Sirens blare as Japan, fearing North Korea, holds first missile drill
    Sirens blare as Japan, fearing North Korea, holds first missile drill

18. JC Refuge

19. JC Refuge

Well, given the headlines recently, it's no surprise that the backlog on shelter orders is growing fast.

20. JC Refuge

7 x 8 x 20 Underground Fallout Shelter
    $43,750--built and installed ... plus cost of delivery to you from Louisiana ($2.50 per mile)

[​IMG]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7