??? FALSE FLAG SOON ???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by overbore, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

that whole "omg the gulf seafloor is exploding" 64 page thread has been removed from god like productions: I never used to give them credibility in the past seems I was right...

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

GLP is a very strange place. TB2K is another one that's very similar and may be a splinter off GLP? Both of htem obsess over each piece of news and purport to be able to decode hidden meanings and messages in that news. I go to TB2K whenever something large has happened because those people have the scoop but I don't have thick enough rosary beads to hang there and read regularly.

3. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

That DC shaker was all the "Spirits Of 1776" rolling in their graves, over what TPTB have done over the last year and a half.......

[freedom]

4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

:) above top secret is good for the monthly :"do you think tptb hide messages in movie and t.v??"

"Uhhhhhh "No; why would they?": then I usually have big laugh at myself [loco][beat]:oops::oops:for ever wasting time there and stay away for a week or two.

5. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

I guess I am sheep. I don't really believe that Barack Obama and the libtards will "invent" a terrorist attack to do anything. Of course, I am in the crowd that believes that 9-11 was orchestrated by Osama Bin Laden and not our own government as is commonly talked about in the Tin Foil lounge.

I think this thread belongs in the tin foil lounge....

I do think that the libtards are misguided by some sort of "trust of man" that can lead to potentially worse situations. I think the right is misguided by greed. I, like most thinking Americans fall somewhere in the middle. Both extremes can destroy us.

The SHTF scenarios I prepare for are those that these naive types that sit left or right could lead into the oval office. What I mean is Barack doesn't scare me as much as his term setting up the next liberal (whoever that is) for more extreme measures that could cause a SHTF scenario. I really don't think that he has a chance at staying in office. I think that the libtards will lose big in the NOV elections. I think that Barack pushed to hard, too fast for too many social agendas at the beginning of his term and the whole party will pay. Stay tuned for a rightward swing soon.

6. melbo

I didn't mean that anyone who disagreed was a dumb sheep.

I had just read a thread on another board where any form of dissent or questioning was met with comments like my above example and I guess it carried over into this one.

My definition of 'dumb sheep' is one who blindly swallows propaganda and his or her respective party line hook, line and sinker; never bothering to think for themselves.

Sheep also get a little nervous when they see one of their own studying the latch on the gate.

My entire approach to this thread has been tongue in cheek.

7. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

No offense taken. I do take flak sometimes because I tend to ride the middle.
    <------- How else could I be the Nay Sayer if I agreed with everyone here ;)

I guess I'm not really a gloom and doom kind of guy. I don't think everything that happens is an indicator of some master plan to destroy me. That's why I have to stay out of the tin foil lounge.

It sure is interesting, though.

8. melbo

My cliff notes opinion on doom is that everyone who expects us to fall off a cliff into the dark ages due to ____________________ is probably wrong. We are - and have been- in a slide to a painful depression unlike we've experienced before. I think some of my threads in late '06 and '07 referred to what we are now seeing economically as the slow burn.

Much of the rest is just distraction although others are fine to discuss __________________ without jeers from me. Sometimes far out scenarios or theories are interesting to read and think about and I like the creative spirit of a lot of the Full on conspiracy boards.

I still don't think Osama had much to do with us going into Afganistan... [stirpot]

9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

All right, Diogenes, where are these thinkers? [own2] Short supply up thisaway.

10. melbo

I think that
    = around 2% of total Americans.

11. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Who are you trying to convince? Yourself or others? Naturally, when the very same people Obama works "with" (really works for the banks) actually say live, on unedited video that "another 9-11 event should be fully capitalized on", it tends to draw some pressing questions. You know, the kind of questions that "free thinking" people typically ask.
    You mean the same "Bin Laden" code named Terry Osmon, the CIA asset whose family has long standing business relationships with the Bush family, or do you mean the "Bin Laden" who is not affiliated with the CIA sponsored Mujahadeen/Al Quaeda and who was not anywhere near the US Base in Dubai having kidney dialysis? Yeah, only a complete fool would believe the free media over the "official story", proudly printed and affirmed to be fact by every political "expert" in the world.
    To keep you from feeling guilty for not caring about the type of despotism that is being carried out by your government, or is it always a fascination of yours to micromanage forum thread discussions? Don't answer. That wasn't a fair question. We all know that you are a free thinking moderate with uncanny perception capable of recognizing true motive.
    Well you said it so it must be true. The "kooks" and "social misfits" commonly refer to this type of behavior as indifference, but who are they to judge you, right?
    How very "middle-groundish" of you. The crazy conspiracy theorists should all aspire to become more like you, then the world will bask in shear greatness. I see no trickle-down BS flowing through this thread!

All kidding aside, I am thankful that I stopped trying to convince people that they are watching way too much television. In your own way Al, you really do seem like a decent, knowledgeable person. I personally don't care what you choose to believe. But, sometimes, just sometimes -you say the darndest things. It would be unseemly of me to simply acquiesce and do nothing. Thus, my own view is characterized with every word I type; it is the spirit and essence of the Patriot, never surrendering to wanton desires of a decadent culture that has forgotten its duty and obligation.

12. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

You got me there Ghrit, but I did say "most thinking Americans". I never mentioned a number. There is about 28 of us ;)

13. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

That's all I heard in your post :)

I wish I could be a "Patriot" like Brokor.

14. Brokor

LOL good! Touche brother. And I do respect you, but that's irrelevant I guess.

15. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

I guess it's mutual. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this place would be really boring (maybe even scary) if everyone agreed.

[winkthumb]

16. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

I guess, in summary, one could say :
    "Not everyone's bulls**t meter registers the same way".

We're all tasked with sifting through an immense amount of information. It's a daunting task and we all have regular lives to pursue. There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to research it all. But the truth eventually bubbles up to the surface.

One thing is certain; we are in deep sheeeet. Keep on prepping.

17. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

Well put UGRev.

18. Brokor

Yeah, I actually do enjoy debating most topics, and I try to keep from orienting my focus to areas I shouldn't. It's good to know that you and I can at least be civil, even after a heated argument. ;)

And for the record, I am nobody special. I just like beating down weak arguments. Hey, it's great exercise!

Rev is right. We are in for a serious storm.

19. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I will not forget this. Good to know. You never know what pearls of wisdom or idiocity will be revealed when you read SM.

20. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

well...if they pulled one 9/11, why wouldn't they pull another...and another...and another?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7