Farmer's visit to the Doctor

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by -06, Jan 12, 2012.

1. -06

-06 Monkey+++

An 80-year-old Saskatchewan farmer goes to the clinic in to Saskatoon for acheck-up.

The doctor is amazed at what good shapethe guy is in and asks, 'How do you stay in such great physicalcondition?'

'I'm from Saskatchewan, and in my spare time Ilike to hunt and fish' says the old guy, 'and that's why I'm In such goodshape. I'm up well before daylight in the field plowing and mendingfences and when I'm not doing that,

I'm out hunting or fishing. In the evening, I have a beer and all is well.'

'Well' says the doctor, 'I'm sure thathelps, but there's got to be more to it. How old was your father when hedied?'

'Who said my father's dead?'

The doctor is amazed. 'You mean you're80 years old and your father's still alive? How old is he?'

'He's 100 years old,' says the old Saskboy. 'In fact he worked with and hunted with me this morning, and then wewent to the topless bar for a while and had some beer and that's why he'sstill alive. He's a Saskatchewan farmer and he's a hunter andfisherman too.'

'Well,' the doctor says, 'that's great,but I'm sure there's more to it than that. How about your father'sfather? How old was he when he died?'

'Who said my Grandpa's dead?'

Stunned, the doctor asks, 'youmean you're 80 years old and your grandfather's' still alive?'

'He's 118 years old,' says the man.

The doctor is getting frustrated at thispoint, 'So, I guess he went hunting with you this morning too?'

'No, Grandpa couldn't go this morningbecause he's getting married today.'

At this point the doctor is close to losing it. 'Gettingmarried!! Why would a 118 year-old guy want to get married?'

'Who said he wanted to ???'

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7