Fast & furious lies: Eric Holder, Busted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GrandpaDave, Dec 5, 2011.

1. GrandpaDave

GrandpaDave Monkey++

Here's the link to the news story
    Eric Holder’s Fast & Furious lies—Michael A. Walsh - NYPOST.com

For those of you who havent kept up Back in Feb of this year CBS news uncovered an illegal BATF operation where assult weapons were provided too strawbuyers (GunWalkers) then allowed to be dilivered to the Mexican Drug Cartels... One Federal Agent was killed by one of those walked guns...

Well it seems that on Friday there was a 1,400 page document dump
    Classic Coverup...

2. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

another nail in OBammy's coffin

3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

And Holder is still in office, not prison. Yeesh.

4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Remember when that shrill old hippy harpy pelosi wanted to try Bushco for 'crimes'....? Well, the chickens are cominng home to roost for HER Party.....
    I'd opine that the Hallowed Halls of Congress now house more felons than San Quentin and Soledad combined......

tacmotusn, Cephus and Sapper John like this.
  5. jungatheart

jungatheart Beginner's Mind

Democrats can't lie only Republicans can. When a Democrat says things that aren't true it's just a mistake. (and only if they're caught){and it's usually someone else's fault}

tacmotusn likes this.
  6. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

Or as Hillary said "I'm mis-spoke" LOL

7. Nadja

Nadja RIP 3-11-2013 Forum Leader

I heard on the news this afternoon that they may be getting the director of the DEA also, as they were using enforcement money to launder mex. cartel drug money. And the beat goes on ! Also, today, there is someone in Hawaii that works in the records area, and swears that there never has been a legal birth cirtificate of O Great one. Hmmm Maybe we should all send the dumbocraps some shovels to dig themselves out with ? Getting deeper folks

Cephus and tacmotusn like this.
  8. Conagher

Conagher Dark Custom Rider Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I hope all this negative media and facts about O's administration and the BATFE make a solid nail or two in his coffin for re-election chances in 2012.

9. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

There's enough dirt on him to get obummer a long stint in prison - IF the rest of the corrupt Goobermint had any cojones, and would DO THEIR JOB.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7