FAUCI EMAILS FOIA

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Jun 2, 2021.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

That is only because he lied for Trump, back then… Now he lies for Bidumb, and the Hoe, so he should be believed without question…

2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Wait why is this in tinfoil hat?

3. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w Trunk Monkey

plot twist: fauxchi gets covid and croaks

:rolleyes::eek::D

4. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Agreed.

5. enloopious

What a piece of human refuse. I think the people decide what matters in a free Republic by the people and for the people. Not some washed up political hack who may or may not eat babies. We are headed for the worst financial disaster in the history of the world and hes taking a nap. He doesn't lead the people, he is not a leader in any way. If we are going to get anything done we need to do it ourselves. When Trump left office he said it is up to the people. We have all the tools we need. Lets make it happen. Lets get the people united because the alternative is oblivion.

Ura-Ki, Seawolf1090 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. enloopious

Its in TFHL because someone in the admins on these forums is deleting and editing my posts anonymously so now I only post here.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. Rocky Road Lerp

Rocky Road Lerp Monkey+++

Fauci is in on it no doubt, but it goes up past his pay grade. Wait til the people realize their tax payer money financed a bio weapon that "escaped" from a lab. I expect that Fauci will get thrown under the bus, the Chicom ran media will find a new distraction(aliens), and the sheeple will go back to grazing.

8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yeah they better make the June 25 "ufo report" bigger than "us tax payer funded bio weapon accidentally kills 550,000 Americans".

9. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Ain't nothing going to happen to none of these well connected $hitbags . I pray I am wrong,, but I fear I am right. Just look at the past crooked slime still out walking free still spouting off ,, like Hillary . I've heard a bunch of stuff about " justice coming " ,,, but I have my very serious doubts there will never be justice for any of these people,,, till they're standing in front of the almighty .

10. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Holliweird turned on its self, brought some pretty mighty titans to their knees, and now the woke among them are eating each other alive!
    We might see something happen to the political and the powers the be,ight even see the banks brought down too! Never can tell!

11. enloopious

This whole system is collapsing all around us as we speak! This is their plan. They need this to happen because they are going to offer a solution and you can bet it ends up with them owning all the land, people, and resources. You will just be their serf. however... if we have arms...

Dark Wolf and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. enloopious

Put on your filters.

Dark Wolf and Gator 45/70 like this.
  13. enloopious

14. enloopious

Thought this might be appropriate.
    [​IMG]

15. enloopious

16. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

There's no investigation into where the fauci virus came from because they already know where it came from.

17. Rocky Road Lerp

Rocky Road Lerp Monkey+++

When China had it sequenced in Jan. 2020 it leaves little doubt. I got sick the previous October and am still fighting to breathe. Screw what these people (media) say, the truth always comes out.

SB21, Dark Wolf and enloopious like this.
  18. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Speaking of billionaires, here's part of the conflict of interest problem!

"The Chinese biological laboratory in Wuhan is owned by Glaxosmithkline, which (accidentally) owns Pfizer!" (the one who makes the vaccine against the virus which was (accidentally) started at the Wuhan Biological Lab and which was (accidentally) funded by Dr. Fauci, who (accidentally) promotes the vaccine!
    "GlaxoSmithKline is (accidentally) managed by the finance division of Black Rock, which (accidentally) manages the finances of the Open Foundation Company (Soros Foundation), which (accidentally) manages the French AXA!
    "Soros (accidentally) owns the German company Winterthur, which (accidentally) built a Chinese laboratory in Wuhan and was bought by the German Allianz, which (coincidentally) has Vanguard as a shareholder, who (coincidentally) is a shareholder of Black Rock," which (coincidentally) controls central banks and manages about a third of global investment capital.
    "Black Rock" is also (coincidentally) a major shareholder of MICROSOFT, owned by Bill Gates, who (coincidentally) is a shareholder of Pfizer (which - remember? Sells a miracle vaccine) and (coincidentally) is now the first sponsor of the 'WHO!
    Now you understand how a dead bat sold in a wet market in China has infected the WHOLE PLANET!"

SB21, Mountainman, enloopious and 4 others like this.
  19. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

So it really isn't China's fault after all?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  20. Dark Wolf

Dark Wolf Monkey

Kinda sounds like a group effort to me.

Wolf

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7