FAUCI EMAILS FOIA

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Jun 2, 2021.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Dark Wolf likes this.
  2. enloopious

50% of the people present in the lab were Chinese military. There is no doubt it was created for exactly what it did.

Seawolf1090 and Dark Wolf like this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Looks like the only thing missing is the order to release it.

enloopious and Dark Wolf like this.
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Fauci as of today or yesterday on BBC that his virus is "more likely to be natural than from a lab".
    Still spewing it I see...
    You know what, if I funded a virus that killed a few million people I would be saying that it was natural too.

5. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Look up math+ for long covid. Try that and see if it helps. I also heard NAC vitamin helps with covid recovery

the Fau Chi is the new martial art to deflect the truth!

6. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
  7. enloopious

What ever you do don't post any information about alternatives. they will say you are taking horse de-wormer from tractor supply. I had a customer lecture me yesterday about how Trump said to drink bleach and that people are "actually taking horse de-wormer!!!" These people are idiots and the more stupid you are the louder you get. Volume equals correctness.

This is the 3rd lie Fauci is caught doing. Each one is a felony on its own but killing hundreds of thousands by creating the virus is on a whole other level.

These stories and videos USED to get you banned and put in the Tin Foil Hat Lounge. Today all of the stories that came out on Bitchute and Rumble are now on Youtube. Even with the censorship still going they can't stop them all because they are losing so much traffic and customers.

SB21 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7