FBI: Approach Missing Egyptians with Caution

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bear, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/08/fbi_approach_mi.html

FBI: Approach Missing Egyptians with Caution

August 08, 2006 11:38 AM
    Brian Ross Reports:

The FBI has issued an urgent nationwide alert for 11 Egyptian students who entered the United States last week but failed to show up for their courses at Montana State University.
    An FBI advisory says there are, at present, no known connections to any terrorist group but that the students are to be "approached with caution" and taken into custody. They "are here illegally and wanted for questioning," the advisory says.
    The advisory comes just over a month before the five-year anniversary of the September 11 terror attacks on the United States.
    "This is of very serious concern and is being closely tracked," said Rep. Peter King (R-NY), Chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee.
    The FBI says the Egyptians arrived at John F. Kennedy Airport in New York on July 29 and disappeared. The advisory says the alert is nationwide but that there is specific concern the Egyptians may be on the Eastern Seaboard.

According to the advisory the 11 missing Egyptians are:
    1. Ibrahim, El Sayed Ahmed Elsayed; DOB OF 4/29/1986.
    2. El Dessouki, Eslam Ibrahim Mohamed; DOB OF 02/21/1985.
    3. El Bahnasawi, Alaa Abd El Fattah Ali; DOB OF 04/02/1986.
    4. Abd Alla, Mohamed Ragab Mohamed; DOB OF 02/15/1984.
    5. El Laket, Ahmed Refaat Saad El Moghazi; DOB OF 09/01/1986.
    6. El Ela, Ahmed Mohamed Mohamed Abou; DOB OF 02/02/1985.
    7. El Moghazy, Mohamed Ibrahim Elsayed; DOB OF 08/08/1986.
    8. Abdou, Ebrahim Mabrouk Moustafa; DOB OF 02/25/1984.
    9. El Gafary, Moustafa Wagdy Moustafa; DOB OF 07/01/1988.
    10.Maray, Mohamed Saleh Ahmed; DOB OF 09/12/1985.
    11.El Shenawy, Mohamed Ibrahim Fouaad; DOB OF 08/12/1988.

2. poacher

poacher Monkey+++ Founding Member

Great this just makes me feel warm and tingley all over. I'm getting rather sick and tired of this type of crap. Crap being "Oh they have a student visa sureeee come on in."

Take care Be safe Poacher.

3. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Hey, shouldn't there be a credit limit on the Student VISA? :D I am so tired of seeing this as well, though I am going to go about it in an average everyday method. Not going to let it worry me. They are here and no telling who they are or how many of 'they' there are. Doesn't seem like the borders are going to close any time soon so they keep coming in. Just do all I can to be prepared for the SHTF and if anyone approaches my place in a questionable behavior, then they won't have to worry long. So I just go on and do what I can to keep up with what I can control which isn't much. Haha. We should just all go with one currency, one government and one belief. Oh wait, that's coming. It's called the NWO. Closer everyday to the end of sanity we come and we are being pushed there by idiots. Enjoy the ride.

4. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

The article didn't state whether they were traveling together or not, just says they arrived on the same date. It wouldn't surprise me that they were on the same flight over, that shouldn't have alerted anybody. :eek:

The intelligence factor of some amazes me :D

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7