FBI poses as film crew to film lies about Bundys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Legion489, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

https://theintercept.com/2017/05/16/...-bundy-family/
    This is an example of the lengths the gov't will go to to lie about patriots. Someone sticks a camera in your face? SHUT UP! Even if they are "legitimate" (HAHAHAHAHA!) "journalists" they still never can tell the truth. 100 hours of filming to get a few minutes of sliced together lies.
    You might also like the FBI produced "Ruby Ridge: the untold story" which is so full of lies and BS that even people who don't have a clue were sure it was all lies and BS. Then the last 26 seconds of the BSery they admit the gov't was sued, lost, had to pay millions, the informer cut the barrel off, it was all a set up, Randy's wife and child were deliberately murdered, etc.

oldawg, Seepalaces and GOG like this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Conduct your self as if everything you say or do can and will be used against you in a court of law.

3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Sometimes you're better off, just thinking about what you'd like to say. Saying it can be held against you. I've got a good friend , he got wrapped up in a federal case with some other guys, he said it was unbelievable the lies the Feds would say on the stand. All just to ruin someone's life, to save their own asses for wasting a ton of money on investigations, and wasted time. Luckily he wasn't the one in their sights. Always request a lawyer, his lawyer said, the Feds can legally lie to you to get the info they want, but it's supposed to be against the law for them to lie to your lawyer. That's just what I was told. Hopefully I'll never have to , but if I do find myself in front of them, I'm just going to practice my dumb looks. But I've really got that part down pretty good.

4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

No one ever said:
    "Good thing you talked to the authorities with out your lawyer present"

5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I think what we all forget is that you are not really a person to them. You're a case. A case that must be won. You're a number, nothing more. They don't get personal because it isn't. And, from their point of view, it truly is 'us' and 'them.'

@Legion489 "Randy's wife and child were deliberately murdered, etc."
    I think you are referring to "The Boundary County, Idaho, prosecutor indicted FBI HRT sniper Lon Horiuchi" but was moved to Federal court which has jurisdiction over federal agents, underwent a sovereign immunity dismissal, and finally dropping the charges after a change in the local prosecutor who knew it was a waste of Country funds to try to get a conviction - because he couldn't get one from the feds, no way, not a leg to stand on after they declared immunity.

It truly was a complete mess but it was a watershed to force the government to start to police its own agencies.
    My understanding was in the end:
    1. Randy Weaver, Kevin Harris and others were acquitted of all charges (were charged with first-degree murder of killing a US Marshal)
    2. Won civil suits against the government over the events of the firefight and siege, "winning a combined out-of-court settlement in August 1995 for $3.1 million, and Harris being awarded, after persistent appeals, a $380,000 settlement in September 2000."
    3. A Ruby Ridge Task Force was form to investigate the agencies involved "which raised questions about the conduct and policies of all of the participating agencies."
    4. A Senate Sub-committee after 14 days of reviewing the agencies involved 'subsequently issued a report calling for reforms in federal law enforcement to prevent a repeat of the losses of life at Ruby Ridge, and to restore public confidence in federal law enforcement' (Note: It was noted that the Ruby Ridge incident and the 1993 Waco siege involved many of the same agencies (e.g., the FBI HRT and the ATF) and some of the same personnel (e.g., the FBI HRT commander.)

Anyway...just a few notes to refresh my memory on it because it and Waco are actually turning points where the government itself admitted it screwed up...big time.

oldawg likes this.
  6. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

And their journey continues with the LaVoy Finicum murder in 2016.

GOG, Tully Mars and oldawg like this.
  7. Bandit99

Yeah, this isn't finished yet. My understanding (and I haven't read on it very much) is the state troopers are saying he was going for a gun in his pocket (which was found) so they fired. On this one, I am betting that the government walks away free and clear. It will be interesting to see what happens in civil court which appears to be the only place where the peasants can get a bit of justice. Of course, the problem is the money the Federal government has to pay in Civil Court is not their money but ours! It costs them nothing and doesn't hurt/punish them in anyway. Besides, they just print some more...

Legion489 and GOG like this.
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Interesting that the YouTube link to the excessive force used by the government is no longer available because the channel that posted it has been terminated. Must have been considered fake news by Google/YouTube/Facebook standards.

upload_2017-8-31_8-11-14.

Cruisin Sloth and oldawg like this.
  9. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

It was a deliberate case of maliciousness on the part of the feds from the start. Infringement of rights, cattle rustling, intimidation, coercion, blackmail, false imprisonment, false accusations, contrived evidence, 150 defense witnesses disallowed and who knows what else?
    At some point, beware unintended consequences.

Mountainman and Seawolf1090 like this.
  10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Never, NEVER, EVER, consent to do an On Camera Interview, by ANYONE, that you do NOT Know, PERSONALLY, and have researched, TOP to Bottom, Inside and Out.... and ESPECIAlLY, if they are asking about things, YOU may, or MAY NOT done, that could be classed as Conspiratorial in nature, and Breaking ANY Federal or State Statutes.... Everyone of these Interviewed YAHOOs was totally STUPID, and if they had simply consulted an ATTORNEY, would have been advised to "KEEP YOUR PIE-HOLE SHUT...

GOG and Bandit99 like this.
  11. Legion489

First, all cops lie. They are allowed to lie, cheat and steal to their hearts content. OK, legally they are probably not "allowed" to steal, but we are talking real world here, not some make believe world that some live in. And yes I know of personally quite a few cases where cops stole guns (the ATF was called in and the stolen Thompson Submachinegun was in the cops locker, another case where the cop's house was FULL of stolen guns, etc.) so don't try to BS your way out of the truth. Ain't gonna fly here.

It is illegal to lie to a cop. THEY can lie all day, you shade an answer? Jail baby!

At Ruby Ridge the murders were told to gun down unarmed women and children any chance they got. They were ordered to treat any unarmed women and children as "enemy combatants" and shoot to kill. Have a chance to shoot an unarmed woman with a baby in her arms? KILL HER! Then they joked about murdering her and mocked Randy about how they killed his wife after they agreed to a cease fire to let Randy go get his son's body.

Even if they are "legitimate" "journalists" they will lie, cheat and steal to make you look bad. Study after study has shown they are demonrats, hate guns, Christians and Patriots, so don't expect them to tell the truth.

The average cop knows as much about the law as most people do about quantum physics, but they have a gun and a badge (see: Criminal cop pulls gun and takes wallet at gun point) so that is OK. Don't believe it? Talk to a cop.

LaVoy had a gun in his pocket? Probably true after it was planted there.

GOG likes this.
  12. Mountainman

You really need to watch the video of the execution and think about what you see. The going for a gun that they planted on him after the murder was him reaching for his side that they just shot him in. Besides, who else but LE could get away with shooting someone because they were reaching for something without seeing that it was a deadly weapon first.

They did get away with the murder and only one agent is in trouble because he lied about firing a couple shots.

GOG and oldawg like this.
  13. Bandit99

@Mountainman "who else but LE could get away with shooting someone because they were reaching for something without seeing that it was a deadly weapon first."
    No one.

So, his people are saying that he had no gun? They were in the car or outside and saw it all, right? The video shows that the police had their firearms drawn and aimed at him so I find it kind of hard to think the guy had a death wish and tried to draw and shoot before they could. What I find confusing in the video is he is constantly turning around and his arms were raised and then lowered, raised again and then his left hand looks like it went to his left side followed by his right then the police dropped him. Perhaps, he was shot more than once?

14. Mountainman

@Bandit99 There is plenty to read about what happened from both sides. You will just have to check it out and figure out who you believe. Pretty sure you know what I think when using the words execution and murder in what I wrote.

oldawg and Bandit99 like this.
  15. Legion489

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7