fbi teaparty surveillance

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Tango3, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

frominfowars:
    http://www.infowars.com/source-fbi-spied-on-tea-party-protesters-nationwide/
    I don't know about yours but both local tv stations here had remote vans I oneof the vans had the telescoping antenna mast up and there was a security camera (in a weather encloure on a pan and tilt on top near the microwave antenna) the pan and tilt did sweep the crowd...

2. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Like we didn't see that one coming? Let them watch and make all the lists they want, the day will come that they rue the moment.

3. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Watching one of the recorded and replayed Fox news coverages, I saw something that struck me as funny.....
    (strange, not ha ha funny!)
    Ever play the game with a set of pictures, and you are asked to "pick out" the one that dosen't fit in with the rest?
    I found him!
    That mans glare would melt stone!
    I saw him twice and he never blinked, smiled, waved, not even opened his mouth.
    He was staring at the stage, and was like Boris Karloff in a Disney movie about Bambi!
    He was certinly NOT with the rest, and his stare was cold and fixed, likened to a shark.
    I saw this on a couple of replays and decided not to watch any more.....
    I am more than sure that there was a lot of activities going on, in and behind the scenes!
    But, I should worry....
    I figure I'm on so many lists by now, they have a filing cabinet with my name on it!
    It's good to feel wanted....right?

4. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Are you sure that it wasn't the statue in the town square?

5. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

We had one too! Picked him out in about 30 seconds, just stood out among all the middle aged couples and kids tall, fit guy by himself, spikey kinda crewcut(!), funky mirrored plastic sunglasses (like mirrored close fitting safety or biker glasses, black synthetic "slacks" blue nylon jacket ,something(?)in a small nylon or plastic holster on the belt left side( blackberry or pager? (I only saw the bottom 1/2" poke out once...also Staring toward the stage

6. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Full story here:

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Politics/Default.aspx?id=499422

Were FBI agents at 'TEA parties'?

Jim Brown - OneNewsNow - 4/22/2009 6:55:00 AM

An intelligence expert says an FBI source tells him that the Bureau spied on Americans who took part in "TEA party" rallies last week.
    The
    Northeast Intelligence Network and Canada Free Press report a single-page confidential directive issued by FBI headquarters in Washington, DC, was sent to each of the 56 field offices located across the United States on or about March 23. Those directives reportedly instructed the special agents in charge of those offices to verify the date, time, and location of each TEA Party ("Taxed Enough Already") within their region and supply that information to FBI headquarters in Washington.

7. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

from thearticle:

"Northeast Intelligence Network director Doug Hagmann says his FBI source alleges that a second directive, issued on or about April 6, instructed each special agent in charge to coordinate and conduct covert video surveillance and data collection of the participants of the TEA parties. Most of those gatherings occurred on April 15 -- "Tax Day."

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7