Fed Up: Anger Rising Across America

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Yard Dart, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Fed up: Anger rising across America | Fox News

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Well said.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014
    Yard Dart and Dawg23 like this.
  3. nkawtg

nkawtg Monkey+++

4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

"Shopping at Costco has been known to promote Truth Decay."...I like that.

5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Why do stores and businesses do that? I heard people saying they would never shop at Hobby Lobby again. People in the comments of that Costco article are tearing up their card. The Chik fil A guy exercised his 1A rights and now his business is booming. I am guilty also of spending my money at places that take stands I support. I know that Costco is a no gun zone and that irritated me.

The gov't isn't that far away in distance but they are so far away from the reality of daily life it is sickening. Every time I hear a politician say "main street" blah, blah, blah. All that is is a catch phrase, it sounds good but no clue what main street really is. Today Obama is coming to Denver, he is giving a speech on the economy then going to a private fund raiser. We have a border crisis and all that this guy does is campaign.

yetijoe, Yard Dart and Sapper John like this.
  6. nkawtg

nkawtg Monkey+++

Isn't that interesting...

Costco.

yetijoe, oldawg, Motomom34 and 3 others like this.
  7. yetijoe

yetijoe Monkey

It's getting really hard to trust anything anymore (as the above letter illustrates so well). These stores are scared to death they will offend someone, or they just fold up to liberal opinions of what is correct/what line to take (Happy Holidays). This border thing is the latest onslaught to make you wonder how much more folks can take. Then, you always feel you are being played in some strategy. I never remember folks being so wore down with things hitting them every week, and wondering what is next, and it's hard not to think that they (the current government) want us to make a stink about everything and rise up so that they can move forward. There's got to be someone in power that has enough backbone to start heading after all, in the right direction for a change. Personally, I can't figure out how we're not on a rocket sled to Hell inflation-wise (remembering the Carter years), at least worse than we currently are.

Motomom34 likes this.
  8. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Everything is being propped up currently with fiction.... fake currency values and an inflated stock market due to government influence.... that house of cards IS going to collapse at some point, and I for one think sooner than later..... and when that happens.... bad times indeed will follow not like we have ever seen.

By the way @yetijoe , welcome to the Monkey!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014
    yetijoe and Motomom34 like this.
  9. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

@yetijoe welcome aboard. Like your name, I am a believer!

10. yetijoe

yetijoe Monkey

Th
    Thanks very much to everyone for the warm welcome. I've been lurking for a short time, and felt/feel the same way you folks do. If the folks in DC are doing one thing right, it's in upsetting everyone so they can come together and try to find a better (the right) way in forums such as this.

Motomom34 and Yard Dart like this.
  11. nkawtg

nkawtg Monkey+++

People aren't going to take much more. The good people in Murrieta, California are doing the right thing and demonstrating how wrong the govt. is, and stopping the busses. However the govt. in their infinite wisdom is deploying riot police to do battle with the good people of Murrieta.
    The town of Murrieta will have this shoved down their throats, obama has spoken.

A Texas militia is recruiting volunteers to man the border and help stem the flow of illegals. They will be met by DHS troops no doubt.

A long list of impeachable offenses yet congress refuses to act.

Are we being played on a grand scale, this administration is laying the groundwork for a disaster of biblical proportions.

obama said: “We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” In order to do that he must first tear down the United States of America.

Another obama quote that should go down in history: "To those who cling to power through corruption and deceit and the silencing of dissent, know that you are on the wrong side of history"

oldawg and Yard Dart like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7