Federal Reserve

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by Equilibrium, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Monkey++

You guys probably already saw this but.... there may be some who didn't.

deleting link.... there's something wrong with it.

2. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

Ya know, there still ARE quite a few folks with dial up and other slow connections, ( and probably a higher % here on this type board where many live "in the boonies" )... so when you do a post that references a video that takes quite a while to view on those type connections, it would REALLY be nice to have a synopsis of it, and maybe your personal commentary on WHY I ought to spend 20 minutes of my life trying to view something I may already know or have already seen.

Thanks.

3. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Monkey++

Interesting.... the video didn't show up that time. Must be because I had to search for it on Yahoo instead of directly at YouTube.
    --
    Basically, it was a video of questions posed to Inspector General Coleman of the Federal Reserve regarding any ongoing investigations into where's all the money>>>? Her responses were characteristic of a person with IQ the equivalent of room temperature on a warm day.

4. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Monkey++

5. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

The Federal Reserve is about as "Federal" as Federal Express. The whole thing is a sham, the oversight committees are a JOKE and I just watch these things with morbid fascination...how in the world so many people can be truly, wantonly ignorant is beyond me.

Brokor likes this.
  6. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

Ron /Rand Paul 2012. That will fix the FRB. Start using Startpage Web Search, it does not record ISP's.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7