Federal workers ax to be left out of deficit deal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Nov 21, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

All animals are equal . . . but, some are more equal than others.

Federal Workers to Congress: Leave Us Out of Deficit Deal - NationalJournal.com

And they're different than other workers how???

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

They are FEDERAL!! Don't you know nothing? That's a difference worth something, isn't it? (What it might be worth, well, I can't see it. I'm a blind sheep, lead me to the trough.)

3. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

I think you missed my point: the were axing to be treated differently because they've already suffered enough (what a joke) and they're hard working middle class Americans.

We know that federal workers make much more than their private sector counterparts and the do less work. Yet, they want special treatment.

4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

YOU missed my sarcasm. Oh, well.

5. NWPilgrim

NWPilgrim Monkey++

I am a private taxpaying citizen. I also ask to be left out of the tax increases and inflationary shenanigans. Anyone in DC listening?!

VisuTrac likes this.
  6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

no, no they aren't. You aren't represented by a union nor a large class of 'employees' so , sit down and be quiet or we will make you go through the TSA opt-out procedure again until you like it. Mkay?

7. Dawg23

Dawg23 do or do not, there is no try

UGH! as if these whiny snivelling crybaby "im entitled to it because I am a gov't employee" don't get enough. they dont work, they get paid WAY more than what they deserve and most are retirees from the armed services. I deal with alot of this crap everyday. and its enough to make you wonder. and the money they waste too. if every taxpayer could see the amounts wasted, you would be pissed, more than you already are.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7