Fighting amongst Refugees and Natives has started

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by melbo, Sep 13, 2005.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Just saw a clip in TX... More to come I'm sure

People who only know the "Give me and What do I get" lifestyle cannot assimilate into a more elf sufficient community.

I am sure we will see more of this nationwide

2. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

They are only looking for their entitlements, not for what they can contribute. As a "hotbed" for refugees in NETX, it is starting to happen already.

3. melbo

TN just closed it's welcome, well, Knoxville did at least, claims "We are at the peak of our capacity to take on any more". Next step is to ship them to LA i bet...

4. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

A friend of mine "teaches" 4 yr olds in Houston at a public school....

A huge fight broke out there today..Riot squad called in. Ambulances needed.

And she was alone with 16 4 yr old children! ...a tiny 56 yr old woman....

I want to move , far, far away....

Now.

5. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

New Haven, CT (home of liberal Yale) offered refuge complete with furnished housing, jobs, and subsidies but no one cared to come North????????

6. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Yup.... I agree with what E.L. said.... That "Entitlement" mentality is a major problem..... Definitely one type of "Tribe"...... just not part of mine..... :rolleyes:
    I worry that this "thing" is going to get worse and snowball.... ;)

7. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

there were 5,400 sex offenders who lived in the 13 parishes surrounding New Orleans.

How many came to your village, city, burough?

Wouldn't you like to know if they reregistered their current location with each state's sex offender list?

8. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

New Haven, CT (home of liberal Yale) offered refuge complete with furnished housing, jobs, and subsidies but no one cared to come North????????

Of coarse not, that offer included jobs.

9. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Can you say, "New Palistinians"!

10. TLynn

TLynn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

That's the problem - it included jobs...and it's a cold state.

11. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Yeah we have a new resident Crack Whore and some guy has already asked me for change...

Did anyone else know that we as taxpayers are furnishing cigarettes? Yup... at the local shelter they are finding stashed booze around the church... Great Folks!!! Some of NOLA's Finest!

12. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Ditto. I hope they don't stay long. Surely they can make a better living back in NO once it opens back up.

13. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

They won't go back to NO. Talked to a city dude the other day and one of the plans is to make all the welfare folks work as the rebuild workers for their paychecks! You know that won't happen!

14. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

What a unique concept - working for our paychecks.

15. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Hell, they wouldnt even work enouph to have food or water for themselves for the first few days.

16. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Nice idea, tho'. Bush might set up a modern day WPA, ya think?

17. melbo

You poor Texans... Just heard today that you spend 4.7 billion on illegals. Subtract the taxes that are estimated tha they pay and it was still something near 3.6 billion, or $785 per Texan per year.

Welcome to communism

18. TLynn

TLynn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I believe in work...

Of course I no longer work 2 to 3 jobs like I used to but I still believe that work is an excellent concept and everyone should try it...

And whether they like it or not - should keep working (after all I don't really feel like paying for them to just sit there).

19. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Me too, TLynn....I have the new job..full time ..and work a part time job for the insurance benefits....I have a daughter in college and it's just me....Her father helps with her a lot...He was a lousy husband..but a great father and a good person....But that extra money helps us both...and I get to do Full time at a job I like....and enjoy.....

and I agree!

20. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Yeah now we get to spend more, but they are legal...and gonna be legal trouble. Crime is gonna get bad around here boys and girls. I feel for the good ones...but damn skippy I will splatter one from here to Lindale if they try something.

Concealed Liscense class is getting a call from me probably MONDAY.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7