Finally a win for the good guys!!!!

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Alpha Dog, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

The reason I put this under Freedom and Liberty is in my opinion it is a right that we have to protect our family from harm. The right to promise our children that Dad or Mom will keep you safe and keep that promise. More actions like this would stop alot alot of these crimes and crimes from happening in the future.

Texas father won't face charges in alleged attacker's death

Published June 19, 2012
    FoxNews.com

Authorities say a Texas father who beat to death a man who tried molesting his 5-year-old daughter will not be charged.
    Officials said the grand jury met Tuesday and declined to return an indictment against the father in the death of 47-year-old Jesus Mora Flores.
    The attack happened on the family's ranch between the farming towns of Shiner and Yoakum. Investigators said the 23-year-old father ran toward his daughter's screams, pulled Flores off his child and beat him with his hands.
    Authorities say forensic evidence and witness accounts corroborated the father's story that his daughter was being sexually molested.
    Earlier, the Lavaca County Sheriff's Office said in a statement that the death would be treated as a homicide investigation, and the case was sent to the grand jury.
    Sheriff Micah Harmon, according to the statement, believes the girl’s father is remorseful, and did not intend to kill Flores. He called the case "traumatizing" for the girl and her entire family.
    "He was just protecting his daughter and doing what he thought he had to do to protect his daughter," Harmon said.
    The victim was an "acquaintance" of the father who visited the ranch to help care for some horses, according to Harmon, adding he did not know how long the men may have known each other prior to the alleged incident.
    A witness told law enforcement that Flores was seen forcibly carrying the girl to a secluded area, the statement said. When the girl’s dad found out, he began calling her name, and when he heard her screams, he moved in.
    When emergency medical personnel arrived at the scene, Flores’ pants and underwear were down, and his genitals were exposed, the statement said. All the witnesses' statements corroborated the father’s story, the release said.
    Flores had a green card and the sheriff’s office has been working with the Mexican Consulate to locate his family, The Gonzales Inquirer reported.
    FoxNews.com's Edmund DeMarche contributed to this report.
    The Associated Press contributed to this report.

2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

First Rodney King and now this...It's going to be a Great week !!!

sgt peppersass, oldawg and Alpha Dog like this.
  3. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

I was thinking the same thing, I went out on the porch this morning and just looked around. I had that feeling it's good to be an American and God Bless Texas(lol)

hank2222, oldawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. groovy mike

groovy mike Immortal

A grand jury actually doing its job, this is a good thing.

oth47 likes this.
  5. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

I can't believe we haven't heard from La Raza about "how we can't have vigilante justice."

Luckily, this perp wasn't black, or that father would be in a whole mess of crap right now: he WOULD be indicted for fear of riots. They would hang him on a stake just to appease the welfare horde.

oth47 and Alpha Dog like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7