Finally broke-in a rig on the trails

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ColtCarbine, Sep 8, 2007.

1. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Some pics of my '95 Grand Cherokee on some trails on Labor Day. Nothing difficult just a little trail riding and a few hills, I think we found the only mudhole on the mountain though, it hasn't rained here in quite sometime. The trails and hills we climbed would be much more challenging once the rain arrives. We didn't get pics of all the hills that were climbed or the one's that couldn't be climbed. I'm running a bonestock Jeep, no lift and both differentials (Dana 30-front and Dana 35-rear) are open, we'll do better next time at taking pics. My buddy in his lifted Yota thought for sure he could make it up a hill I could not and failed miserably at trying to show me up. However, another buddy with a lifted Yota, 35" Swampers with a welded rear diff had no problem whatsoever, too much flexing for an open diff.

This is my daily driver that's only been muddin, finally took it out for some wheeling.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Me on the right

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Me again

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Cool!..... Haven't shifted into 4wd in a while

3. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

I would imagine that the terrain there is quite challenging.

Do you have public property there to go wheelin' or is it just private? I've never been to your neck of the woods to know.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7