Finally men are going to get their day in divorce court

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ochit, Mar 28, 2018.

1. ochit

ochit Monkey+

Finally men are going to get their day in divorce court, well in a backhanded way as eventually a lot of these unions are going to hit the divorce trail. If there are any children unnatural or adopted who gets the dog or cat maybe they will have a dat or a dog cat that used to be a well to tell the truth I do not know how any of this works but it's nothing less than entertaining so much so that the Sun newspaper carried it as a front page story.

[​IMG]

Transgender Army officer Hannah weds actor Jake - who used to be a woman

Transgender Army officer Hannah Winterbourne who used to be a man has married actor Jake Graf who used to be a woman, were married in London

[​IMG]

2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

That would certainly cause a ruckus here. Having five older brothers I already know the local custom is the man gets the oldest car (if there are more than one), all the bills, whatever clothes he can put in his trunk that she didn't already destroy, and a quarter of his take home pay. My guess is that they would do that for both of them and then seize the rest.

3cyl likes this.
  3. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

And they lived miserably ever after!

4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Eh, I have heard of worse ways to blow your deployment money you saved.
    No, I might have to think about that.

5. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Sounds like that Navy Seal a few years ago , retired , then started living as a woman. They started calling him , or her , the warrior princess. Are these other countries this confused about their identity ?[dunno]

7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

meh. I'm a Libertarian. I don't give a shit what anyone does as long as it doesn't have any impact on me or my environment.

chelloveck, RightHand and Dont like this.
  8. duane

duane Monkey+++

While I could care less about how they lead their lives, I get very upset when they get into my face about respecting their lifestyle and funding their operations and life styles, I liked Jim Nabors as an actor and a singer and could care less about his lifestyle. He lead his life and never interfered in mine, one can not ask for more.

9. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

No comment

10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I really do NOT care what Gender you Identify with, what bathroom you use, what color you are, what if ANY God you pray to, or HOW YOU VOTE... That being said, If you try and foist any of your above OPINIONS, on ME or MINE, I will tell you to “ Mind Your Own Business”. the first time, Scream the same Phrase at you the Second Time, and if you decide to come back a Third Time, ALL BETS ARE OFF.... and if you lay hands on ME or Mine, I will END YOU, No Questions Asked, and NO Quarter Given.... Simple, Straight Forward, No BULL S**T....

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I'm amused by the responses of some of the cisgender / hetero-normative supremacists here...

The Sun Newspaper has gone for a cheap and tacky sensationalist headline; and just like school children, sniggering, and huffing and puffing over something that they have little comprehension of themselves, and which has absolutely no effect upon their own way of life, some monkeys here have also gone for the same kind of cheap tackyness.:rolleyes: That transgender folk exist at all, is an affront to some cisgender / heteronormative folk....Meh it's not as if cisgender / heteronormative folk are invariably positive examplars of respecting and strengthening the human cultural institution known as marriage. Donald Strumpet, and Kim Davis o_O being cases in point.

If Hannah Winterbourne and Jake Graf are fortunate, they will enjoy a long, satisfying, and fulfilling marriage together. If the course of their marriage comes to an early end, then I hope that they will separate, and divorce amicably and in good faith with the least grief to either of them....that is what I would wish for any couple...regardless of whether they are cis or transgender. Happiness is a desirable option in life...misery is not obligatory....neither as a single, nor as a married person.

[​IMG]
    Via: Trans couple call out 'offensive' headline

[​IMG]
    and
    [​IMG]
    Via: Jake Graf And Hannah Winterbourne: Sun's Front Page On Our Wedding Was 'Sensationalist And Tacky’

It seems like there was much happiness shared at Jake and Hannah's wedding. (y)

A pox on their detractors!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. duane

duane Monkey+++

That is the exact point chelloveck, if that is what they wish and they are happy, good. Now for the main stream media to make it into a world wide event, either to meet an agenda or to sell something is something else. I have a particular disaffection for some members of the gay community, while it isn't right to blame a whole group for the actions of one individual, one member of the group while he was no Gacy, kidnapped, assaulted, and left my teen aged son for dead about 40 years ago. By the grace of God he survived and while the man that did it was never found that I know of, I still am very upset about paying the medical bills and trying to undo the psychological problems his selfish actions cause. I do however feel that trying to justify their actions thru the media, courts, educational system, etc, is a slight infringement on my rights, I am at this point in time at least in my own mind, allowed to disagree with any overt actions of the group as a whole. Publically stating so in a negative matter has now become a hate crime and will be punished both thru the media and the courts. While I do not care about their actions as individuals as long as it does not interfere with my life, I disagree with their right to carry out a biased agenda.

13. ochit

ochit Monkey+

Everything effects all of us, if each marriage does not produce 2.1 children then that group is going to become extinct as a race let us not ignore that victim 1 of HIV/ AIDS was lees than monogamous and look at what he started.
    The same for Hunta virus people did not rat proof their homes keep them culled and a lot of people got sick and some died. STD's that have become antibiotic resistant were the direct cause of immorality the misuse of antibiotics.
    People that did not raise their children right many we pay for being held in prisons. It's just as simple if we do not treat others with respect and concern one day they snap and do horrible things but, because our system does not look for or can prosecute rudeness people remain oblivious to their part. DNA has proven we all come from a single female we are all connected and if we do not start acting like it the result will be very bad for everyone.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7