Find Your Personality Type - Interesting Results

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Mindgrinder, Mar 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Yard Dart and Brokor like this.
  2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Architect...which I suppose makes some sense as I like organization, planning moves and then moving plans...

3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Meh...it's an interesting parlour game that folks can play, imagining that they are wearing white lab coats, with clipboard and pencil in hand. Its main value is in participants comparing notes with each other, and congratulating themselves on the rarity of their supposed personality pigeon hole, or feeling rather sad for those folk who find themselves in the touchy feely sheeple follower category....

The pity of it is that some organisations actually use this kind of psychological testing instrument as part of their HR recruitment hoop -jumping-through process for aspirational recruitment candidates. The test can be manipulated by those who understand the logic and structure of the test instrument....and like some IQ tests, with repetition and practice you can come up with virtually whatever personality type your corporate head hunter is looking for.

Goodbye to MBTI, the Fad That Won’t Die

http://www.indiana.edu/~jobtalk/Articles/develop/mbti.pdf

As to my MBTI personality category??? They don't have a 17th box to pigeonhole me into....though to some here...I might fall within the "Trolling A$$hat" category;)....YMMV

Brokor and Mountainman like this.
  4. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
    chelloveck likes this.
  5. chelloveck

Mountainman likes this.
  6. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
    ADVOCATE (INFJ-A)

Brokor and Ganado like this.
  7. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

( ESTP-A)
    The problem with tests like this is that not all life is digital ,most often it is analog and even that has variations of it's own.
    I suppose that people that are locked into a routine might have this pigeon hole perspective but I don't think I do .
    I deal with too many variables day to day and moment by moment.
    Even while driving ,as conditions change, so do those sharing the same road.
    And those that don't adjust preset a danger. Life has too many variables .

8. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@arleigh you are right,we all change moment to moment in how we answer these questions. That's why its not scientific, just fun

9. chelloveck

[​IMG]

INTJ, but I must have been having a Tywin Lannister moment. I don't get on well with Sagittarians.

Brokor likes this.
  10. chelloveck

[​IMG]

Oops.....wrong personality inventory.....must have been thinking of the Gary Gygax Personality Type Indicator Test. :eek:

Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    AxesAreBetter and Brokor like this.
  11. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

No need for me to take a personality test. People pretty much remind me often what personality I have. My usual reply is "stuff it".

Yard Dart and chelloveck like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7