firearm magazines, in stock!

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by VisuTrac, Jan 3, 2013.

1. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Ok, I'm done. Anyone else want to search their favorite site and post in stock mag?

It is even of interest to the monkeys?

2. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Some decent prices yet. I (almost) wish I needed some :)

Thanks for the heads-up and links!

3. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

The ar mags are sold out:(

4. VisuTrac

Holy crap, they had part #s A and B and they are both gone. The assembled ones were 5.25 but are now 14.95.

My buddy has been trying to get pmags for his customers. BuuKuu back order. 19 ea. but no guarantee .. Ouchy.

Stopped by pawn today at lunch to check on tacticools (none) and hunting rifles (beat up). erm, yeah, I guess I'm stuck with a shotgun for a while.

5. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

6. VisuTrac

Bwhahahhaahaha @CATO, the AK drum is now out of stock. Did you buy then post? LMAO, this magazine panic run is seriously amazing.

7. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

No, but I did buy one right before Xmas. It is amazing . . . a much needed bump to the economy.

12275_4549531854109_1519216684_n.
    12275_4549531854109_1519216684_n.

8. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Mag list at Botach. You'll have to search for ones in-stock.

Magazines

9. Mechwolf

Mechwolf Monkey+

There is a gun show in town tomorrow.......I'm not even going everything will be way over priced.

10. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

I went to a gun shop in Blairsville, Ga. As Blairsville is a tourist area, I was curious what they would have in stock. They had plenty of deer rifles, varmint rifles and pistols. Lots of list price ammunition and the AKs, ARs, FALs etc were sold out.

There was a city type who was looking for something for their cabin. As he was too cryptic to say what he wanted; as it was interesting ( ;) ) we stood at the counter listening. To figure out what he wanted, the clerk tried everything from a Chipmunk to a 12 ga. with no luck. He asked the clerk if they had anything "in the back?" The clerk asked what kind of anything with no answer. Listening to how to buy an assault rifle without saying assault rifle was interesting.

I felt the man might have been a candidate to buy a $350 CAI AK for $2.5K. ;)

11. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Was this by any chance Alexander's? I shop there a few times a year. Sometimes they run an ad in GON and have specials, so I make the 2hr drive.

12. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

Yes, it was Alexander's.

They had some good sales on clothes and shoes; however, the firearm and ammunition prices were too rich for me.

The area is beautiful, actually except for the addition of Lake Nottely it is pretty similar to here. Judging by Ga route 129, there seems to be less rock there than here.

13. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

I bought a safe there the last time I was up that way. It was a great deal.

Lake Nottely has some BIG striped bass. Makes for a fun day when you fish from a kayak. There's nothing like a sleigh ride from a big fish.

Yes, the area nice . . . the roads through the mountains make my wife sick. Floridians . . . .

14. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

That must have been exciting to unload and carry inside. ;)

I know what you mean, I added a middle seat, oar locks and a trolling motor to a canoe. The middle seat stopped the bow from being a sail when there was wind. It was one of the most fun fishing platforms I ever owned.

Very nice, except for the same invasion of city people we have here in western NC.

If you want to really make her really sick, the road to the top of Skyuka has more curves with longer drops and no guard rails. ;)

15. Gunny Highway

Gunny Highway Hard Work and Sacrifice blessed by God's Grace

Alas, here in Commiefornia - high capacity magazines cause crime - unlike in other states where they don't cause crime...its some type of magic zone I guess....

VisuTrac likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7