Firearm Negligence

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Quigley_Sharps, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

BTPost and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

A lot of those were folks holding the gun wrong, or simply not ready for recoil. Especially the 'scope kiss' and revolvers biting back.

I actually saw the vaunted "Semiauto Revolver" in action once - kid shooting a .44Mag S&W - he fired, then the recoil in his hand caused his finger to twitch and firse immediately again! Surprised the heck out of him!
    I teach new shooters to keep the elbows 'loose' enough to allow the gun to rise naturally but IN CONTROL. Holding it too tight and it gets away from them.
    Having a newbie (especially a woman) shoot a 12 gauge or a Mosin Nagant is just plain cruel.......

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

and BoyFriends, who think it is funny, or clever, to do so, need to have their Noggins THUMPED, a few times.... Women want to please their Male companions, and will, many times, get sucked into these situations, trying to do so. I, for one, will NOT put up with such behavior, and have let such immature Fellows know, just what I think of them, and their BS... ..... YMMV....

4. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

I agree, and then later after the gal has rightly dumped the ma-roon and goes on to a more sensible and mature man, she is highly reluctant to fire a gun again.

These immature idiots deserve more than a thumping, IMO, they need a good butt whoopin'.
    [stirpot] [beat][nutkick][fight2][elim][nk]

5. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

Who gives their 3 year old a .45 to play with ?? A dead guy, that's who... [loco]

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7