Firearms Training Aussie Style

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by chelloveck, May 13, 2023.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Firearms Aussie Style...

2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The joke is you don't have any and you will be speaking Chinese in 20 years assuming you're still alive.

Ura-Ki, johnbb and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

You're giving them 20 years ,, we may not have that long ,,

Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  4. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

......... sure about that ? Everyone (including me) chips Chello for his generalisations and broad brush strokes.... so I am sure we all strive not to live in glass houses.

Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70 and chelloveck like this.
  5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Aussies will be fine. If they get overrun the can slip king browns into the commissar's car, toss the lower level types to the salties, and if the get overrun they can tear down the rabbit fence to make it that their land can't be used for farming. Plus there are more guns that didn't get turned in than they want to admit. Consider that this was a penal colony .. ya think they are that stupid.

6. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Are you sure? They lost a war against emus.

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

....... yes but Emu's are cagey and a bastard of a thing to hit at speed. Lewis guns were probably a poor choice as well.

Legal firearm ownership in Aus remains relatively high (enough so that it bothers "The Greens" and other hand wringers). I have just returned from a Service Match I shot with my G34 (only as I had not loaded for the 686 in time. Yesterday was a fun day shooting at 100, 300 and 500 with the hunting club I am in, had to be shot with a hunting rifle, no bipods etc. I took my .300Win but should hace used my Sako .308 (mostly because I prefer to use it and carry it often).

Ura-Ki, Bandit99, CraftyMofo and 4 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7