Fires in Ft Mac Canada need 'murican help.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mindgrinder, May 7, 2016.

1. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

That's a double-negative, dude. [touchdown]

Ganado likes this.
  2. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

3. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

You c**ts give foreign aid to any other c**try in the world but won`t back us up in the VERY RARE time we need help?

This isn't helping my anti-mericanism.

Yep, me again mg. -- ghrit

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2016
  4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

@Mindgrinder , thank you once again for pointing out that our government sucks. We know that our government is self-serving and likes to throw people under the bus. The citizens themselves would help, would like to help, and are asking why we are not helping. Some are quite angry that we are being told to stand down, stay put. Regardless, many of us have been praying and opening our wallets to our Northern neighbors. I know that doesn't matter while Canada burns and America does nothing but it is all I can say.

3M-TA3 and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  5. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Your country has yet to ASK for help. They have a standing agreement with others for mutual benefit, and if we come across your borders without your blessing, we are invaders. (You who keep shouting "stay away, leave us alone, mind your own dog, ain't our problem, build a wall here too")
    We come without being asked. We're not treating you as a sovereign nation. (More like a kid brother who can't stay out of trouble).
    From what I have read, standard policy is to let the host country use up thier OWN resources first, then ask for help, and it is provided.
    We COULD offer, I I believe we should do so, but as you keep yelling from the rooftops "IT AIN'T OUR PROBLEM".
    To the best of my knowledge, your country has not yet asked..."em...a little help here?"
    I know for a fact, wildfire crews here are watching your fires, closely.

oldawg and BTPost like this.
  6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

We have crew ready. I have called and been told not until Canada asks and fills out a form can we help. I wish they would. Russia offered to help but they were not asked.

7. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Besides, you know it's the Bureau of Land Management that's in charge of fighting wildfires don't you?
    You know, that evil entity that only sees bad press?
    They are in charge of all the fire fighting teams, like team Rubicon.
    Team Rubicon is also in Texas helping with the flooding problems right now.
    They're involved all aspects of disaster relief, including fighting wildfires.

8. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

And @Mindgrinder rolls on.

I don't think the guilt thing is working lol nice try you drunken canuck!
    [kissit][ROFL][hrt][whipem][CRC]

oldawg likes this.
  9. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Baiting again I see.

10. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Nah we are filling up tankers and parking them in the gulf because we don't have any room left in on land storage.
    The globe is just swimming in it. No one wants to stop pumping to raise the prices got bills to pay so they keep pumping.

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  11. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I suspect a heavy dose of sarcasm there. Pump gas 'roun these parts is up 20 cents over the last week and a half.

12. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

A little bit. But we were 40-50 cents more last year this time.

13. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

The price for Gas in Kommiefornia will DROP, in the next few weeks, Because the Big Refinery in Torrence, CA. was started Up, yesterday afternoon... It will take about 4 days to get it fully back Online and Stable.... Then it's output will be going to most of the West Coast...

14. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

No Worries MG , We handled the fire & all the folks .
    You CAN-NOT ask for help if we don't needed it . We are better helping our self's .
    Look @ 911 & Gandor , we did that , no question , Were doing it again .
    Too Different Country's and beliefs in upbringing .
    I get sideways looks always in USA for just being a Canuk & lending a hand for helping .
    Let it go !! & Know , Corporate controlled is who your asking.

Ganado likes this.
  15. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Maybe this will help your anti Canadianism> "The government hasn’t taken them up on their offer of help because they do not see the need."

Pride goes before a fall. AKA PP Planing by the Canadian Government.
    The Premier isn't telling the truth. We know from what the Coulson Flying Tankers said. Notley flat out lied.

If Canada needs help, they should ask for it in an orderly manner.
    "Keeping fires from burning your house down seems like one of those public safety things we could be okay expecting government to do for us.

Last year the province spent $500 million on wildfires, when only $200 million was budgeted. The dept is consistently underfunded. Notley underfunded it again, so badly that tankers are going elsewhere."

Other wise the sky would be crowded with unwelcome water tankers.

SHOCKING: Here’s why Canada’s largest water bomber wasn’t “available” to fight wildfire in Fort Mac

“Firstly, if there was a request by the Alberta Government to contract the Martin Mars, we would do everything in our power to support the request. In fact, we have offered one of our C-130's that could be made available immediately, to the Alberta Government however they currently do not see a need for it at the moment. We have our crews for it on standby, regardless. Next to the Mars at 7200 US gallons, our C-130's are the largest propeller driven air tankers in the world with a 4400 US gallon capacity. Secondly, in the firefighting business it is the government that has operational control of the aircraft."

SHOCKING: Here’s why Canada’s largest water bomber wasn’t “available” to fight wildfire in Fort Mac

So you see it is a Governmental Boondoggle brought on by the Leaders in Canada. So the next time the Collective Canadian "ox in the ditch" event happens then check with your government before you bellow on the internet.

HK, your friendly American Internet Researcher, whose Father once Jumped out of perfectly good airplanes to train Canadian Smokejumpers.

Dad learned that trade the hard way, walking into Wildland Fires in Idaho while working in the Triple Cs of the American Depression. THE CCC IN IDAHO Transcript

McCall Smokejumper's Frequently Asked Questions

A bit later Dad did a stint at Fort Benning Georgia. The United States Army | Fort Benning | Home

Last edited: May 10, 2016
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7