Five Bucks

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Yard Dart, Jan 30, 2014.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

You missed the point completely. I turned it around. The $5 and $50 dollars were monetary figures discussed in the joke. Now I will slow it down for anyone who didn't understand. Hilary ... is ... so ... repugnant... to... me, ... that ... paying ... $5 ... for... that ... would ... be ... an... instant ... non ... starter....... In... fact... I ... would ... pay ... her... $50... just ... to ..... completely ... disappear... from ... my... sight.

oldawg likes this.
  2. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Olongapo!![ROFL]

3. bagpiper

bagpiper Heretic

Thanks guys... I appreciate the words about not being shy... but its not shyness... its an awful tendency, to run against the grain of the illusion of reality that too many maintain as absolute, to always be a heretic, to always seek truth in a land of lies. So I stand alone in my own world of DGAF, pissing off all ideologies and religions with the simplest question of all; Why?.. and thus, I am, a THREAD KILLER...

This is why levity and literature are good, the only escapes from madness, my own, and the worlds...
    :censored:

4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

We have many thread killers here... join the fold and you will find that we can unwind a dead thread with the best of them...... :cool:

kellory and Minuteman like this.
  5. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Who know's? We might be attacked by one, and we would then have an experienced thread killer there to protect us! Now see there?;) I'd call that good prepping....;)

6. bagpiper

bagpiper Heretic

There IS a better than average crowd around here... that's for sure... I have been mostly a lurker for... I forget how long, mostly in the reading room...
    Some patriot/prepper/liberty sites have convinced me, that our particular subspecies is doomed due to our own apathy/ignorance/normalcy bias and cognitive dissonance. We have forgotten too much as a nation, and what ideas our nation was created upon, we are succumbing to the dark animal passions and leaving the light of reason behind as my primary thesis predicted(that we follow the cycles of previous major civilizations) ... this is why Hillary scares the bejesus outta me... worse than the Black Caesar. Maybe that's the reason this joke hit me, humor is the best release from stress induced by truth.
    biglaff

Yard Dart and kellory like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7