Florida Gun Supply: a request for assistance.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UncleMorgan, Nov 25, 2016.

1. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Mods: I'm not sure if this is the right place for this message, or even if the message is allowable.

But I'll jump right in, and see how things work out.

Down in Inverness, FL, there is a small business called Florida Gun Supply. It's run by Andrew "Andy" Hallinan.

I've known him for a while, and the bedrock thing about him is that he's a genuine patriot and fights tirelessly for all of our Constitutional rights.

He believes so deeply in our right to be armed that he teaches free CC classes. Really free, as in it costs $0.00, not free-plus-purchase. He also maintains a free gun range for the same reasons.

He is divorced, and his ex is now attempting to deny him his parental rights with regard to their son. She is doing that by trying to use his political activities against him.

He needs money. He needs help.

He has started a GoFundMe campaign.

Without some help, his business will undoubtedly go under, because he's sold just about everything he has to pay for court costs and atty fees, and it's not enough.

Please visit his website at THE ULTIMATE BATTLE… FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION

Take a look at what he's done and the fights he's already fought and won to preserve all of our rights.

Please contribute to his fundraising campaign if you can.

If Andy's business goes under, we will have all lost a true ally in the fight to protect our freedom.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

The post is fine, good luck to him.

rockriver, ghrit and BTPost like this.
  3. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Thanks, Yard Dart. I was hoping it would be okay.

I'm a miserly sod and generally too broke to joke, but I'm contributing.

Dunerunner and Yard Dart like this.
  4. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

Can't do as much as I like, but I'd rather throw a little money in his direction, than blow it on something stupid, especially seeing as it's "Black Friday". Best of luck to Andy!

Dunerunner likes this.
  5. chimo

chimo the few, the proud, the jarhead monkey crowd

I have a lot to pay forward, so I paid some of it here.

Ganado and Dunerunner like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7