Flyer Found at Occupy Phoenix

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Tikka, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Great, a supposed document purported to be sent from an AZ police department member, winds up at the news desk at ClearChannel news radio station in Minnesota.

Let's see, the media and TPTB in cahoots? Say it isn't so.

Maybe the sheeple will buy the line that it is 'honest and for true' but this sure smells of manipulation to me.

Why didn't it get reported by the number of mainstream and independent outlets already in attendance at the scene in AZ?

Well, propaganda is one tool. Good luck with that guys. Just another tell-tale sign that the globalist are getting worried and desperate.

You can fool the sheeple but not the thinking man.

Naughty Monkey ain't buying it.

3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

We had a rather well debated thread on this subject here. It might be worth looking it up and reading what was said there.
    As to the pdf file of the flyer. I read it and I have not that much of a problem with it.
    Our Constitution is being crapped on on a regular basis. The fact that politicians, judges, some LEO's and the majority of the population of this Republic have little or no respect for or knowledge of the Constitution leads me to believe that the time for bloodletting of government stormtroopers acting in a Tyrantical manner, to fertilize the tree of liberty, is long overdue.
    The masses of the people need a wake up call as to what the Constitution means!

4. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

It has no attribution, I am not convinced it's real. Pot stirring.

ColtCarbine likes this.
  6. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

Which ever side for what ever reason this starts the clock's count down to the confrontation. I just hope that it does not turn deadly and spread across the US. The one thing I don't understand about this group is why they would risk attatching their self to a possible powder keg like these protester's. Why not stand for the second ammendment on their own, I know I would be quicker to jump behind and support them alone than this cluster. Because if this does explodes it will be another thing for the anti gun owners to throw at us plus with this type of milita being involved it could lead to martial law, troops against citizen's, the collecting of citizen weapon's and more deadly conflict will spread like wildfire.

VHestin and VisuTrac like this.
  7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Without the 2nd amendment, there will not be a first amendment.

I see the AZ action more like putting TPTB on notice. I'm pretty sure that there won't be a problem unless someone let's the jackbooted thugs bust up another protest using flashbangs, rubber bullets.

If that happens, I'm glad I don't live in a big city.

Anyway, the entire world is a powder keg at the moment. Lots of oppressive governments (including a few fiefdoms here in the states) sending in the enforcers to put down vocal groups.

Yep, we are in for a hell of a ride when we hear the shot heard round the world for the second time. Wonder if it's going to be at Concord.

VHestin likes this.
  8. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Weird. I never saw a thing here about it...I saw the clip ONLY at CNN, not even by the local "regular" (non-cable/satellite) news media channels: 3, 5, 10, 12, 15.

9. Avarice

Avarice California Health Junkie

The way it's hyped you always expect to it say "When they pull you over for speeding, you should shoot a cop."

10. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7