1. We've made all our Resources available to guests - would you consider a donation to support us?
    Please don't hotlink directly to these files, share the url from this page's address bar.

Military Manuals Fm 21-75 care-repair of clothing 2023-03-12

all cloth/clothing repairs for packs-fatigues-tents-etc.

1. mechstdr

mechstdr patriotic grease monkey

mechstdr submitted a new resource:

Fm 21-75 care-repair of clothing - all cloth/clothing repairs for packs-fatigues-tents-etc.

Read more about this resource...

Dunerunner likes this.
  2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

With limited resources and bugged out long term this information would be vital.

mechstdr likes this.
  3. mechstdr

i try to keep all my bases covered, was always interested in mechanical/electrical stuff but my mom was hurt in a fire , i had to learn to do all kinds of things on my own, to take care of myself (cook-clean etc.), as i come across these PDF's i try to post them for all to enjoy.

Dunerunner likes this.
  4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Definitely come SHTF a return to repairing clothing instead of throwing it away and buying new would become a very useful skill.

mechstdr likes this.
  5. mechstdr

i have a pdf on watch/clock maintenance & repair (army ww2), pdf's on all kinds of subjects, honestly most aren't geared to survival type subjects but interesting nonetheless. i have 1 pdf on cabinet making, another on woodworking, surveying, carpentry, and more, i've said i try to check your list of manuals so i don't duplicate any, so far so good. ;)(y)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7