For BOL - how far away is too far?

Discussion in 'Back to Basics' started by Lancer, Dec 14, 2019.

1. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

One's neighbors are going to be a serious issue.
    There are some folks that choose to live in the sticks because they are hiding from the law. and folks that will steal you home from under you, and post SHTF who is to prove whose land is whose, especially some one new?

2. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

TNT and electricity are the only ways to fish, especially when you have a lot of mouths to feed. Since there are better uses for TNT, I would go with electricity...a small gas generator or a military surplus hand crank generator.

mysterymet and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

For shittin' or for fishin' ? Seems to me that you could do both...dependin' on the voltage.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Hey I bet there are a few of us on here that could give some first hand advice on how to burn poop with a bit of diesel fuel.

6. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Just let it dry and it makes a good fuel, but that isn't easy in some parts of the world!

7. Navyair

Navyair Monkey++

Surprised nobody recommended an "Incinolet". They work fairly slick, and you said you had power at the cabin.

I have a couple of friends that have them in a garage and outbuildings, and a relative who had one at a cabin that sat next to Lake Superior on a granite shelf.

Just looked it up, and the website pretty much describes it: Official Home of the Electric Incinerating Toilet

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7