FOR REAL ??President Makes Rachel Levine A Fake Four-Star Admiral

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Cruisin Sloth, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

More $hit from $hit$hute....which may tend to mislead the uncritical reader that the female "Four Star Admiral" in its Youtube video clip headline is also the Oklahoma Woman convicted of manslaughter for miscarriage....

For those who actually care about what is true...

Rachel Levine
    [​IMG]
    is the former...
    Rachel Levine: Transgender official sworn in as four-star admiral

and

Brittney Poolaw

[​IMG]
    https://www.unilad.co.uk/news/woman-sentenced-to-prison-for-miscarriage-of-17-week-old-foetus
    is the latter.

Never fear, rest easy Mr. Sloth: Admiral Rachel Levine is now a commissioned officer of the U.S. Public Health Service About Us | Commissioned Corps of the U.S. Public Health Service United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps...she will not be driving any of the US navy's or US Coastguard's ships. ;)

The confirmation was mostly on party lines.

Of course, Rand Paul could be relied upon for some grandstanding cis-gender normative dickishness.

The full confirmation hearing can be accessed at: Confirmation Hearing for Surgeon General and Assistant Health Secretary Nominees | C-SPAN.org :sleep:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
    stg58 likes this.
  3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I was talking with a fella I'm building a house for yesterday,, and he said there are 48 genders that people can choose to claim these days . And these wackos will get mad at you,, if you call them by the wrong one ,, how the hell ,, or why the hell would a normal, regular man or woman even care about these 48 different claimable genders. Well,, I've been hearing about one of them ,, and I didn't know what it was,, because I didn't care,, so last night I googled it ,,, and found out I am one ,,, I was surprised my classification had been renamed ,,, I am a cisgendered man ,, a freaking normal man ,,, and I'm ok with that.
    So ,, if ya happens to run across me somewhere,, you can leave that " Cis" crap off of it , and just say ,,, " Hey Man ,, WTF you doin here " .
    I'm glad to be amongst the normal folks of this country. :)

4. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Got one of those weird gender people living across the street he/she ? is one of those in your face types flies all the LGBQRST flags and a yard full of bidumb and BLM signs. He/she had a boob job and dresses like a female-- lord an ugly man-- as a woman down right scary. Live your life however you want just keep your in my face crap to yourself. I avoid this person at all costs

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
  5. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Well, at least she is Navy....

6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Nope, She is NOT NAVY… She is in the Commissioned Officer Corp of the US Public Heath Service… Just like my Mother was a Commander in said Service during WWII, when she was Part of the US Public Health Service working out of Harborview Hospital in Seattle, Washington, though out the WAR.. HER Command was to do STD Checks on the Hookers that serviced the Shipyards in the Seattle Area… and ALL the BSRNs that worked for her were also Commissioned Officers in that service… Now my father tried to get into the Navy, after he Graduated from the U of W in Banking, but flunked the Physical for the same reason I was classified 4F for the Draft… Allergies… So he went to work as a Bank Examiner for the FDIC, all during the War.. He worked the Washington, Northern Idaho, Oregon District reporting to the San Francisco Office of the FDIC… which gave him extra fuel and tire Rations as an Essential Service, during the WAR…His boss became the Comptroller of Currency after the War, and got my Dad a job, being the Chief Financial Officer of a startup National Bank in West Seattle, Wa.. called “The West Seattle National Bank”… Mother left the Public Health Service when that happened, and the rest is family HISTORY…

Gator 45/70, SB21 and chelloveck like this.
  7. chelloveck

Although the rank structure and titles of the USPHS may be comparable to the US Navy, it is not US Navy in the same sense that the US Coast Guard is not US Navy, even though the USCG has ships, some of which have armaments on them, and has an almost identical rank structure and rank titles as the US Navy has.

The USPHS is a uniformed service branch, one of several: the US PHS has been in existence since 1889! Each of the DoD uniformed services would frequently interact with each other in performing their respective missions, so it would make sense that the personnel in each of those services has some commonly identifiable rank structures so that officers in the respective services can readily identify where in their respective power structures they and their opposites fit and approximately what power and authority they may wield.

For whatever reason the USPHS officer ranks were given naval rank titles...while the US Space Force's ranks were given army rank titles...go figure.
    Uniformed services of the United States - Wikipedia

8. BTPost

Just for the informational Record, NOAA also has a Commissioned Officer Corp. and uses the Navy Rank System for Officers on their ships… I have a few friends who are reTIRED NOAA Officers, and some of them were Ship Radio Officers on their larger Research Vessels…

mysterymet, SB21 and chelloveck like this.
  9. chelloveck

Methinks, that what you have written in post #4 tells me more about your good self than it does about the transgender neighbour across the road.

Here's a yard sign for you.

[​IMG]
    Feel free to invert the gender references written on the yard sign. ;)

10. BTPost

and just what kind of Idiot would put up a Yard Sign like that, and throw his OPSec down the proverbial Crapper??? Certainly not anyone I would wish to associate with… and Double Certainly NOT in a city like Portland, Or or Seattle, Wa or any city east of the MidWest FlatLands, or South of the Oregon/Commiefornia Line and west of the Sierras…

Dunerunner and SB21 like this.
  11. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Well, then, sorry for the Navy reference... She just reminded me of my old Master Chief!! :eek:

john316, SB21 and johnbb like this.
  12. chelloveck

I didn't realise your old Master Chief was such a sweetie.;)

13. chelloveck

Bruce, you are so literal. :)

I guess

[​IMG]

would also work for our fellow monkey ;)

14. BTPost

yup, chell, what you see is what you get…. Good thing you did not type “Liberal”

chelloveck likes this.
  15. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Boo [pop]

16. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

17. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

What's the old quote? "First they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

WTF is CIS-Gender? You know how all the mentally challenged are now requiring everyone else to "use their pronouns?" I'm pretty sure Rand Paul did not ask to be called CIS-GENDER. Sounds like an insult to me especially considering how nuts Trannies go when you call them Trannies.

mysterymet and SB21 like this.
  18. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Yep, let's get all up in arms and freak out about there being more than 2 genders.
    Let's ignore the national debt.
    The death of the dollars buying power.
    Military industrial complex draining the coffers.

Oh shiny things ... squid game.

what were we talking about?
    meh.

19. nkawtg

nkawtg Monkey+++

Sort of like putting lipstick on a pig...

enloopious likes this.
  20. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

A Song for Them
    Down at the pool hall playing 8-ball with an old friend I haven't seen in a while\
    Drinking long-necks, smoking other people's cigarettes and telling dirty jokes that make me smile.
    Put some change in the juke-box, the band was on break and they really suck,
    a round of shots really hit the spot
    I mind my own business, it just is what it is, but man that woman looked mighty hot.
    She was wearing hot-pants, she asked me to dance, I could read between the lines
    So we got in my pick-up, couldn't believe my bad luck, She had a penis bigger than mine.
    Transgender is a mind bender that I don't understand
    A beautiful woman that's actually a man...
    She had all the features I've come to admire
    but that second Mr. Happy just put out the fire.
    I'd like to tell you just how this story ends cause I ain't seen my friend in a while
    Ain't been back to the pool hall, don't want to play 8-ball and dirty jokes no longer make me smile.
    I learned quite a lesson so it was really a blessing, I guess she really opened my eyes.
    I suppose I am confessing some things don't need messing with, especially that kind of surprise...
    So if you ever find yourself with someone else and in that awkward spot...
    damn your luck, just get out of the truck, It will never be forgot.
    Trans-gender is a mind bender that I don't understand
    Why would a woman need a penis if she's really a man?
    She has everything a man could need or desire
    but that second Mr. Happy just put out the fire.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7