FOR SALE: CFP-90 Rucksack Backpack

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by mongovb, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mongovb

mongovb Monkey+

I am selling my CFP-90 pack. There is nothing wrong with it. It looks like it was never used with the exception of some paint missing from cinch buckles on the shoulder straps. Right now the pack has a 2 man tent, full ECW modular sleep system and a king siz comforter stuffed in the upper compartment just to show of the pack. None of that is included. I have not had the chance to use it since I bought it a few weeks ago. I just got a 2 week notice that Im going to be laid off so money will be an issue soon. I would like to get 100 shipped to the lower 48.

IMG_0062.

IMG_0063.

IMG_0064.

IMG_0065.

2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Good luck mongovb!

Good luck mongovb!....I wish you well, and every success in securing alternative employment. Sorry I can't help you out with the pack as I'm well outside the lower 48 States.

Welcome to the site, and don't make yourself a stranger to the other forums on the site. There are some mighty fine folk here, and they are generally very helpful people. Don't feel reticent about sharing your own knowledge, views and experiences. We all benefit from a free exchange of information and ideas.

3. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

Good luck to you mongovb! Where are you located? PM me and let me know what field you work in.

Thanks and God bless!

4. mongovb

mongovb Monkey+

Thanks guys. I was a DOD contractor in the Norfolk VA area. Worked on everything from servers to laptops to printers and a lot of stuff in between.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7