For Sale or Trade

Discussion in 'Firearms and Related' started by Seacowboys, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

That a fact? I have bought a couple of AR uppers from him and didn't have any problems.

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Actually, Seacowboys is the real thief. MR. Crooks - what more of a giveaway is that [FF]

Seacowboys likes this.
  3. Seacowboys

Darn! Caught me again! I think I'll slink back off into the web-clutter...I never heard about any "2nd Amendment Firearms/Miguel Santi fiasco in 2008-2009" and not much shows up anywhere when you google it except for something nasty on Apache Firearms webpage that sounds like he just has a beef with the fellow. but that's kinda a fucked-up first post for a newby?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

^^^TRUE^^^....!!!

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Yep. Any bets he'll come back, ever? [stirpot]

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. Seacowboys

crook.

7. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

DAmn Cowboy... what ya doing with an old RG .38.... i thought you had class....

8. Seacowboys

That is a Colt Python in disguise!

9. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

And I am not too far from I-5 about 1/2 way between Seattle and San Diego...you really should stop by

I shouldn't ask, but PM me what you might take for the underfolder...

EDIT...Just saw the underfolders are off the list...hadn't realized it was an old thread I missed. You still need to stop off here though...did you make that trip or still thinkin on it?

10. Seacowboys

Still got a couple of Aks, one under-folder, the Sig, .375 H&H, and 7mm Weatherby Magnum. Need ipads and Carvin in-ear monitors so trades are in order, unless anyone lives in California then you have to come here face to face because California sucks when trading guns. Still got the 1100 w/10 shot tube and speed-loaders and a couple of other great shotguns as well.

11. Would the .375 H&H magnum be a good gun for mooses? How much moose poop do you want for it?

12. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Oh, yea.... Alaska Natives use those to give Alaskan Moose a Lead Suppository.....

13. Seacowboys

I've still got the 1100 Remington with the ten shot tube and speed gate and loaders for sale. It's a great 3-gun shotty and runs like a clock. I also have the Sako .375 H&H Mag, the Remington 7mm Weatherby mag, and the .270 Remington, and I have a Browning Auto-5 made in 1928, all original and 98%; this is one of the sweetest old Browning's that I have seen and I wouldn't part with it but that I need to get a new digital mixer for the band and this is the fastest way. The rifles all come with an ample supply of brass, loaded rounds, dies, and bullets and each has top quality optics.

14. Catullus

Catullus Monkey+++

PM Incoming

15. Seath Stevenson

Seath Stevenson Reduce, reinvent, repurpose, reuse all things

I'm interested in all three of these firearms please let me know a price ASAP. I can also trade laber as I'm a diesel tech and generator tech.
    Thanks
    Sig Sauer P220 .45acp with several magazines and pancake holster
    STG-58 FN-FAL .308 with scope
    1100 Remington Open Shotgun w/ten rd magazine tube and speed-loaders

16. Seath Stevenson

I would like to buy all you have left Please

17. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

You sound desperate Seath. Don't you want to know prices?? You live in KY, he lives in LA . . . do you know what the BATFE laws for interstate sale of firearms is? You have to get an FFL dealer to make the transaction and fill out a form 4473.

18. Seath Stevenson

I have a dealer in my pocket gun sales/transfers are easy. Why worry about such minor issues???

19. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

:D Ask Randy Weaver about minor issues . . . like .25" of a barrel. There is no such thing as "minor" to the BATFE.

Catullus, VisuTrac, bebop and 3 others like this.
  20. Pax Mentis

Pax Mentis Philosopher King |RIP 11-4-2017

I recommend doing business with this guy some time after hell freezes over...

Just doesn't pass the smell test IMO.

EDIT: Obviously, I am not talking about CATO :)

bebop, kellory, Motomom34 and 4 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7