For the sake of discussion: what do "they" gain?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Tango3, Sep 26, 2007.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

That was really the point. They would probably get in ok, but for them to leave with their shields would be problematic.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Too true, but Bear's coffee beans are one damn long way from my cup.

3. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

Try chicory once and you'll never put that nasty store bought coffee in your mouth again.

OGM

4. FalconDance

FalconDance Neighborhood Witch

(While we're no place near in your guys' league arms-wise here .....)

Anyone really want to come try to take my guns away? Hmmmm?

Read the sig line. Believe it, own it.

Now, you were knocking on my door for .... what again?

That's what I thought. [flag]

5. FalconDance

FalconDance Neighborhood Witch

Brokor, I said I believe we're a "cancer" not that we can't not be one.

It's like this in my worldview: example - one person's vote really doesn't count for squat, but several 'one persons' do. So, while we are ultimately responsible for our own actions or inactions and may or may not be able to effect a major change after how many years of apathy and downright stupidity, as small groups of like-mindedness (as small a group as two, even), we CAN effect change even if only on a micro level. Enough of that, and next thing you know, there's a revolution.

(I'm Scots/Native Am extract - we'll let you think you're in control but don't get too comfy and don't expect us to stop planning your ultimate demise - even if it takes centuries)

What do "we" have that "they" want? Autonomy. Free thought. Self-sufficiency. Self-ownership.

What would "they" do with those? Destroy and control what was left.

What can we do to prevent? Since we've not only allowed the problem to insinuate itself into our lives by apathy and complacency but passively allowed it to flourish, about the only thing we can do is quietly plan the turn-about. That is, if anyone has the balls to do so.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7