For those prepper's..when the s**t hits the fan,at the very end

Discussion in 'Back to Basics' started by Wolfie, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Mobile 2 for 1 Missile Sale this weekend at the fairgrounds! Why let those codgers in Alaska sneak under the radar when the rest of us have to eat spaghetti ?

oldawg likes this.
  2. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

They're the folks right across from the jacussi's, and next to the 90-in-1 ladders, right?

3. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Doesn't everyone have a special garden with special herbs??? Caster beans anyone??;)

4. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I use Swamp Dust,

That is all.

5. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Does Marie Laveau Stock That?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Have no ideal Pretty sure its a tourist trap anymore ?
    Also Indian Root, Some things are best left undiscovered by the ''civilized world''

7. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

actually I have plans for several plants that can be used for quite deadly purposes. Hollow point bullets at my place post shtf will probably be filled and sealed. I figure impact and penetration will allow dispersal. Other plants I have considered seed stash for will provide for some pain relief of a medical nature. BTW, there are things easier to convert to practical use for nefarious purposes than castor beans.

8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

9. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

True enough @tacmotusn .. My imagination just runs off at times.. Usually while riding a motorcycle.. Besides, I have a pretty short growing season here..

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7