For you guy's Down Under

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Gator 45/70, Feb 14, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

2. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

I want one!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  3. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

Heck, given the silly azzed rulings that come out of the AFT, I wouldn't even assume they are legal here.....

And I hope the guy is wearing some serious face protection in case that brake line hose clogs and the bottle goes "KaBoom".

But given how my mind works, I'm already thinking something like a capped section of schedule 40 steel pipe tapering to a nozzle end, filled with marbles instead of paintballs.............

4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

In no way can it be considered a 'bullpup' - totally different configuration.

But it does look like fun. I may have a spare airgun nozzle handy in the shop......

Be a big surprise to the marauding backyard kitties...... :D

5. -06

-06 Monkey+++

Tn, you are a dangerous person-------like the way you think...LOL

6. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

It's probably not legal...at least not in New South Wales

It was a nice thought, -06, but it's doubtful if that contraption would be legal to own, possess, or be licensed to use.

In the NSW , the definition of a firearm, is rather broad:

It is quite likely that the health department may have some objections, if the sugar content of the gumballs, is excesssively high. The container will naturally have to have printed on it, in detail, the nutritional information and any safety advisories concerning the confectionary product be dispensed. If the user were to alter the nutritional content by dipping the gumballs in lead, The Department for Envonmental protection may have some objections. Being as the device requires installation of a high pressure compressed gas supply line, it is also probably a requirement to engage a qualified plumber and gasfitter to perform the fabrication, and test it for operational fitness and safety......

All in all...it is probably far cheaper... and infinitely easier to just let the home invaders HAVE THE FRICK"N TV!!!

I think it highly unlikely that a judge would be convinced that a device that fires...ahem...I mean dispenses gumballs at a cyclic rate of fire faster than a civil war gattling gun on steroids at an air presurre of some 200 psi or more....is just a means of offering free promotional candies to hoodlums for evaluation and research purposes...um...could he/she???

1. Bishop
    Here's my pCP 22 caliber air gun. [MEDIA]
    Thread by: Bishop, Oct 24, 2019, 4 replies, in forum: Firearms
  2. HK_User
  3. tedrow42
  4. wastelander
  5. HK_User
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. ricdoug
  8. Tango3
  9. Blackjack
  10. Blackjack