Forced to find this sight to stay sane

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by 73AussieFordguy, Aug 26, 2009.

1. 73AussieFordguy

73AussieFordguy The Bronze

I am a member of an internet car club that had a political discussion area where survival, politics, events of the day were discussed. The area was shut down after several years, it suddenly became unpopular to critisize the gov't. A member shot me a link of this site because of the like minded folks here, sooo here I am.

I have been active in preperation since the Landers quake in the early 1990s, the images of $50.00 blocks of ice being sold by scum after hurricane Andrew and the animals that thrashed LA during the Rodney King riots.

I refuse to be a victim, I didnt write the constitution but took an oath to defend it with my life. I am awake, I am aware and I am a traitor.........a traitor to tyranny and facism.

2. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Well I think you found the right place. We are always happy to have a few more members.... lol ... even if you are stuck in Arnold land. I lived there a few years under duress when uncle sam had a lease on my butt.
    Retired now, I am in rural florida. I don't think they have actually called us traitors yet. Right wing extremist domestic terrorist if my memory serves. I am an oath-keeper however, and if there ever was a traitor to an oath and to the Constitution it would be his highness Lord BHO.

3. 73AussieFordguy

8 years of gubment work left and Im done (age 50). My plan is Prescott Valley Arizona, I have my blue prints and hopefully will have the land within the 5 6 years.

Cant wait to leave this cess pool of leeches and handout professionals, thanks for the hand shake and kind words.

4. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome,

Love the avatar (and the movie it comes from) !!!

5. 73AussieFordguy

That's actually a recreation from a company that will be rebuilding my car. If you click on the avatar, you'll see what the real car looked like before they modified it.

My car is an actual 73 Ford Falcon XB I imported it about five years ago from New Southwales and she should be in the shop in Seattle in the next 3-4 months because of an injured worker settlement. I was injured and didnt have a paycheck for three years and yes it is job releated, 22 years of public service.

http://www.madmaxcars.com/products/product_cat.cgi?category=Client_Car_Gallery

That movie MM1, changed my life forever, even directed me toward my career.

6. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome aboard, but if it's sanity you are looking for you might be in the wrong place.

7. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

What part of Prescott valley?
    I have land now up northwest of Ashfork.
    That whole area has been recently satellite imaged 2008 and there are a lot more people there now than there was just 6 months back...

8. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Speak for yourself... ;)

Welcome to the Board! It's a great place, with a lot of good folks.. :)

9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Not all of us are completely in possession of our faculties, as you will see. And, lest I forget to mention it, that group includes CRC in spite of the disclaimer. (Most of the time. Now and then ---)

[rofllmao]

10. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Welcome to the Board.

11. Bodak

Bodak OEF/OIF Veteran

Welcome to the board!!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7